Prince : Will you allow me to buy anything from it?

Vivek : am i a stranger? Idiot go and buy watever you want..

(Prince jumped in happiness.. And ran to the mall..).

Vivek : wait! You'll meet me here after fifteen minutes ok?

Prince : only fifteen minutes.. (He made puppy face which was enough to change vivek's mind)

Vivek : (he rolled his eyes) ok ok twenty five minutes... Not more than that.. If you'll take more time trust me I'll leave you here.

(Prince ran.. With happiness... Vivek sat on bench..He just came here for prince he don't wanted to buy anything.. So he just start to read his emails..suddenly he got call from uncle )

Uncle : son will you both have dinner at home..?

Vivek : it's up to him uncle i gave him twenty minutes but you know him.. I'll call you later.. I'm testing him.. Is he still spending a lot of money or he knows the limit.let's see today.

Uncle : you can't be change really ok.. Tell me later.

(Vivek was waiting there poor boy was so bore... After sometimes he saw it's been twenty five minutes since prince went...)

Vivek : Let me call.. This.. Ki.. (He was about to call but he saw prince was coming towards him)

(He saw at prince with such a surprising face..)

Prince : let's go bhai.

Vivek : wait.. Only three things? Am i dreaming?

Prince : you've zero... I'm not surprising (he laughed )what were you doing instead of shopping bro?

Vivek : umm.. I.. I was.. Let it be prince..what about you.. What you bought..

Prince : A shirt for my friend... For me this perfume and this beautiful wall art for your room you like nature right.

vivek's pov
God my brother... From where he become so mature..?he is melting my heart.

Vivek : that's beautiful buddy.. Thanks..ok let's go..(vivek paid bill and they both came out of the mall..)prince would you like to have dinner at restaurant?

Prince : Bhai.. Without uncle.. No.. It's ok let's go home.

Vivek : ahh that's true. Ok.. Then call him and say we are coming to home.

(Prince has smile on his face finally he got gift for his friend..he saw at his brother and said.)

Prince : Why you're so Caring?

Vivek : means?

Prince : Bhai i know you hate shopping... At evening you can read book only.. But you came just for me right?

Vivek : c'mon prince.. It's ok.. Are you happy. Now you can go to the party..

Prince : yes I'm... Thanks..

Vivek : That's ok bro..

(They both reached at home.... Where uncle was waiting for them...prince went to his room to put his things..)

Vivek : can you believe Uncle i didn't give him any limit.. He could buy watever he want.. Still he buy very few stuff.. He is learning uncle.

Uncle : it's all because of you.. Now he knows people don't gets money without any hardwork.. Cause he is working too..

(Prince came down and had dinner with his family. )

Vivek : oh prince i forgot to say.. I got call from your professor.

Prince : I'm sorry bhai.. I said i don't want to play.. Can't he understand that kind of easy thing.

Uncle : for what? What's the matter?

Vivek : there is a cricket tournament in his college his professors knows that he plays so well... But this kid.. You will participate in that competition is that clear?

Prince : i don't want to I'm sorry.

Vivek : Prince game is not wrong you were wrong... Don't behave like an insane..you'll go to him tomorrow that's final prince.

(Vivek said in stern voice.... )

Prince : sure as you say..

Vivek : Good...

(Vivek raised his hand for highfive and prince gave it with smile...)

Vivek : sorry.. Actually you were also not wrong.. That person was wrong who taught you that... Bro you're such a good player.. Just go and show them your power.. Good luck.

Prince : thanks bhai... I'll for sure.

Uncle : yes... I'll come to see you there too...

(They made  happy to prince,who was feeling bad for past again..)