Chapter 58

This time Ruan Xihe slept very deeply, even the "bell after class" didn't wake him up.

When Cheng Siqi left with the lesson plans in hand, the test papers that Yan Jingyu had brought in were also distributed.

In the wailing sound, it was passed down from front to back. At this moment, Yan Jingyu glanced at his new deskmate who was still sleeping soundly, and paused the hand holding the test paper.

But before he could decide whether to help take it, Zhao Kaiqing from the other group had rushed over.

"It's not easy for the boss to wake up when he's asleep. If you wake him up deliberately, you'll get angry."

Smiling, he explained to Yan Jingyu that he took Ruan Xihe's test paper and stuffed it into the belly of the table for him.

Yan Jingyu just glanced at him and then looked away.

At this time, Zhao Kaiqing also put away the smirk on his face and heaved a sigh of relief.

Because his father's business was running smoothly, the whole family moved out of Yan Jingyu's community after the fifth grade of elementary school.

[[Website Tip: The content is wrong, do not use the reading mode! ]

]

But because of the relationship where he lives opposite him, although he has been ordered not to play with Yan Jingyu all the time, he still has a certain understanding of Yan Jingyu. Gossip, physical defects, and isolation among classmates, Yan Jingyu was always indifferent.

When he was young, he thought it was because Yan Jingyu "couldn't hear" so he didn't respond, but when he grew up, he realized that this person didn't care at all. So indifferent that he didn't even care about himself.

He didn't want his boss to contact such a person. It's one thing to feel guilty about Yan Jingyu, but it's another to criticize Yan Jingyu.

In his friend selection, Yan Jingyu was placed in the lightning protection option. After all, he had seen with his own eyes how this man beat up the bad boy who blocked him and blackmailed him half to death. In the dark corner, the little boy who was about the same age as him was panting hard, his body was full of injuries.

As a bystander, he timidly leaned on the wall and looked in. After meeting those wolf-like eyes, he ran away without any hope. He was only ten years old that year, and Yan Jingyu was only eleven years old.

He was afraid that Ruan Xihe would have disastrous consequences if he provoked such a person. So I rushed over after class, preparing for his persuasion.

From his point of view, Ruan Xihe deliberately adjusted the seats because he felt ashamed because he didn't have dinner with guests yesterday, so he could find fault with him.

It's just that this persuasion hasn't started yet, but it has avoided another conflict between the two. You know, with Yan Jingyu's character, how could he help his boss with his homework? Although the boss doesn't care, it's hard to guarantee that he won't teach Yan Jingyu a lesson for this reason.