Chapter 20

Unexpectedly, Ruan Xihe would ask this question, Yan Jingyu raised his eyebrows, handed the poured wine glass to Ruan Xihe's dinner plate, poured some more for himself, and looked at the person opposite with a smile in his eyes .

"What, are you jealous?"

"So are those real?"

Without answering the man's question, Ruan Xihe just stubbornly waited for the answer.

Even though he told himself over and over again not to confuse the Yan Jingyu here with the Yan Jingyu he used to be, but the things in the dream were too real, how could he tell the difference?

Yes, he admits he's jealous.

Jealous of those people here who knew Yan Jingyu earlier than him, jealous of them being liked by Yan Jingyu, jealous of them perhaps being hugged, kissed by this person, and even intimate contact with negative distance.

"I said, if you want to be mine, be good."

There was no positive answer, or he didn't feel that this kind of question needed to be answered.

[[Website Tip: The content is wrong, do not use the reading mode! ]

]

So what if you have had it, so what if you haven't?

Unable to get an answer, Ruan Xihe didn't know whether to rejoice that he didn't have to hear the sad reality, or to be sad about this person's attitude towards him.

Be good?

Oh, is this treating him as a plaything?

Liulijin's eyes looked at the half-masked face, and a mocking smile appeared at the end of the eyes, which was clear and shallow.

But after thinking about it, he felt that he deserved it.

Compared with what he did to Yan Jingyu, what are these?

He picked up the wine glass on his left and drank it down. The bitter taste spread from the tip of his tongue to his entire taste buds, just like his mood at the moment.

He doesn't know how to drink, he can't feel the slightest bit of sweetness, and the wine ordered with his thumb mark is nothing more than that.

"You drink too fast"

Looking at the empty cup, Yan Jingyu frowned.

The wine has a lot of stamina, although he pours less, Ruan Xihe will get drunk soon after drinking like this.

"I..."

Just about to argue, the door was knocked again.

It was he who made the 521 order arrive.