Chapter 108

When the group left, they happened to pass by three young people at the door.  Shen Anning watched the people dressed in palace servants come out from the inside, followed by two rows of guards with knives, he stepped aside.

Although I don't know the rank of Qi'an's servant, looking at the navy blue silk and satin texture and the fine tiger pattern on it, it can be seen that the status will not be low. When the soft sedan left, he stepped in. As soon as the three of them entered the hall, they saw the envoy of Lingyun Kingdom come forward, as if they saw the backbone on their faces.

"My lord, I pay my respects to His Royal Highness the Crown Prince. The standard Lingyun Kingdom knelt down to pay respects, followed by the dozen or so people who were still in the hall, with their voices in unison.

"You don't need to engage in such hypocrisy outside." With a wave of his hand, his aura changed. When he was outside, he still looked at a slightly formidable swordsman, but now he was exuding his aura, showing the full demeanor of a prince. "Who was it just now?"

"Back to His Royal Highness, it is the servant of His Majesty Xuanhe who came to inform you about entering the palace tomorrow, just..."

"Um?"

"The servant said that the 2) sons who are going to be named will be dressed up tomorrow and will test their martial arts. This..." This kind of thing is almost unheard of. Could it be: Do you suspect that they have ulterior motives? I knew that when I was asked about their strengths and hobbies Let's not talk about these.

"Oh? That's interesting. I'll go with you tomorrow." Shen Anning didn't think too much about it. Since the other party can ask people to compete in martial arts so openly, there is nothing to worry about.

What's more, they really didn't have bad intentions in sending someone here to choose their concubine this time, it was just based on the harmonious relationship between the two countries, if there was a concubine who was favored in Lingyun's country in the palace, maybe they could listen to the wind at critical moments. Of course, this is just an expectation. After all, whether you are favored or not depends entirely on luck.

The only thing they know is that His Majesty Xuanhe likes beauties.

'Your Highness?' The man in black who had been standing aside all the time spoke. His voice was a little thin, and he knew it was an eunuch. The surprised tone obviously did not expect his master to enter the palace.

"Let's do it this way," he said, turning his head to look at the man in Tsing Yi on the other side, with a slightly apologetic look on his face, "Yuyan, I'm afraid I won't be able to accompany you tomorrow, how about the day after tomorrow?"

"Anything is fine." The person called Yuyan was Shen Yuyan, a cousin who grew up with Shen Anning, but because of the same age, he called him by his first name more often, "I heard that Emperor Xuanhe is so beautiful, I will draw it for you when you come back." look.

"How about you come together?"

As soon as he finished speaking, he felt something was wrong. Compared to himself, Shen Yuyan, besides being a little prince, was also a well-known General Shen on the battlefield. This is not an official visit, he is not suitable to appear in the hall, let alone going to the palace.

"I'll be waiting for your painting." He smiled and shook his head, seeing Shen Anning's eyes froze, he knew he had thought of the key point.

"Um."

In the palace at this time, the elder Sange had already left, Yan Jingyu also rushed to the Ministry of War, and Ruan Xihe was the only one in the Palace of Qinzheng. Scattered footsteps came from outside, it was Fu Xing who had returned to the palace. Walking to five meters in front of the table, he took out a kit from his arms, and it felt heavy just looking at it.