Chapter 6

Glaring at Yan Jingyu, he sat upright and looked towards the stage.

Now it has gone from jewelry to antiques.

He didn't understand it very well, and the price in his ears kept getting higher and higher. In the end, the sword-like item was finally sold for 130 million yuan.

From the corner of the eye, Yan Jingyu sneaked a glance, and that person also looked at the stage, but quickly turned his gaze around.

His black eyes met the touch of glazed gold, and seeing him startled again, he immediately turned his head away, making Yan Jingyu feel like a cat even more.

This kind of sneak peeking, and the appearance of being scared back after being captured is really interesting no matter how you look at it.

Neither of them spoke for a while.

After Ruan Xihe calmed down his heartbeat, thinking of Yan Jingyu's words, he just felt that today's goal has been achieved, and that he should pay more attention to the matter of prescribing herbs so as not to miss it.

And Yan Jingyu, although the sudden appearance of the kitten aroused his interest, but today he came with a purpose.

[[Website Tip: The content is wrong, do not use the reading mode! ]

]

There were three plants of spiritual energy in this auction. Although he was used to his face, it didn't mean he didn't think about curing it.

The doctor said that such a natural "burn" can only be treated with spiritual herbs, and the effect may not be good, but it is always possible to try.

Today he is bound to win these three plants.

After antiques come exotic goods.

First came the meteorite, then the rare colorless spar, and finally, it was the turn of the three aura herbs.

"The base price is 100 million, and the price increase must not be less than 1 million."

"One hundred and fifty million."

Opening his mouth lightly, Yan Jingyu held up the sign.

The one-off price increase of 50 million, the intention could not be more obvious, Yan Jingyu, who originally wanted to try it at the scene, lost his mind after seeing it.

Is it a matter of money?

This is a matter of momentum, okay?

The Yan family has power all over the place. If you take away this medicinal material today, if you don't keep it, you can file for bankruptcy tomorrow.

So after Yan Jingyu's voice, the audience was silent, only the auctioneer's timer continued.

Yan Jingyu noticed the surprised look in his kitten's eyes when he suddenly turned his head to look at him after he bid.

He thought that the other party felt that his price was too high, but he didn't care.

After all, the other party will be sent to be trained to give it away specially, so it is obvious that he was sold by his parents.

Thinking of myself being such a monster who scared my mother crazy and my father didn't see him once in a few years, I can only say that each has its own situation.

For the sake of being pleasing to the eye, Yan Jingyu has already started to think about what to do when Ruan Xihe is really well-behaved when he leaves.

It's just that I haven't thought about how to do this, and there are soft bidding sounds around me.

"Two hundred million."

Also raising the price by 50 million, Ruan Xi and Chao Yanjing nodded apologetically.

He was really startled when Yan Jingyu called for the price. Although the Yan family was engaged in various businesses, it did not involve medicinal materials. He didn't understand why Yan Jingyu called for the three aura medicinal materials.

Facing those black eyes, the faint smile inside made him even want to give up for a moment.

But only for a moment.

As soon as the three aura medicinal herbs came out, the mental power that was already undetectable reacted.

This made Ruan Xihe more determined to win.

The auctioneer on the stage had already read the last sentence, and only had to make a final decision.

Thinking of my own ability, as long as I have the spiritual power, it is not impossible to transform three plants into six plants. I took pictures first, just in case he took two plants, and gave one to Yan Jingyu. After successful cultivation, I will give two more plants Just give it to him.

No matter what Yan Jingyu wants to do, he just needs to satisfy him.

He was the last to raise the placard, and he could feel the unhappiness in Yan Jingyu's body at the moment when the price was called.

"Attracting people's attention is not like this, but it doesn't matter, if you want to play, I will accompany you."