Chapter 113

The steamed stuffed bun shop was just an episode, I took a small bite of the meat bun, and it was resolved after walking around for a while, and the hotness brought about by the name seemed to be removed at the same time, and the temperature on the face also disappeared a lot.

"Where does Madam want to go shopping? My husband will accompany you to have a look?" The big hand on the waist took advantage of the address just now, and pulled into the distance, so that the two of them are like husband and wife on the road, just like husband and wife. Seeing that the people around him seemed less shy, he lowered his head and asked. It was just a short sentence, and the heat that had just dissipated rose again, but it was not as big as before.

-Since Yan Jingyu called him the most, His Majesty, even Xiaohe rarely used it because he felt that it was too polite.

Also on special occasions, this person who is too rigorous will whisper presumptuously, and occasionally use nicknames like baby. It was the first time he heard the sound of Ma'am.

I don't know why, but it is better than all nicknames. Maybe it's because it has the same meaning as "wife"? It was the world before, and he loved to call him that, and when he was happy, Xi liked to put it close to his ear over and over again, with a heart-to-heart.

"Go and see the jade, and the cloth." Ruan Xihe calmed down. Said pretending not to care, but walked faster than before. Although the tulle of the bamboo hat is translucent, at this moment the mind is not on walking at all, and the result of walking quickly is that it almost bumps into someone. Fortunately, Yan Jingyu pulled him back in time so that he wouldn't throw himself into another man's arms. That was when she was brought into her arms while leaning back, the wind picked up and blew up a corner of the tulle, which startled the people on the opposite side.

"What a coincidence, General Yan."

The jade-like young man glanced past Ruan Xihe's face, and after a few seconds of weighing, he bowed his hands to Yan Jingyu and said hello.

"What a coincidence, Mr. Shen." Outside, Yan Jingyu didn't hug him for too long, and when Ruan Xihe stabilized his figure, he let go of him, and then looked at the person opposite.

Seeing Shen Anning's expression, he must have recognized Ruan Xihe, Yan Jingyu's face remained calm, but his heart became vigilant.

After all, the other party is the prince of another country. And the person next to me"

"General Shen, long time no see.

These words are not polite, but really long time no see. The two countries were not so peaceful five years ago. There was no war, but there were still border frictions. When he first entered the military camp, he followed his father to the Yan family army, and it was at that time that he met Shen Yuyan, who was the same age as him in the enemy army and also trained under his father.

Ruan Xihe didn't know about this, but felt Yan Jingyu's body tense up, and he subconsciously took his hand.

"Mr. Shen is shopping?" Ruan Xihe asked, looking at Shen Anning with clear eyes, and paying attention to Shen Yuyan from the corner of her eye.

"You go shopping when you have nothing to do, don't you?" Shen Anning asked with a smile because he was not sure about the address, so he simply used the honorific one.

"My husband and I went out to buy some things." Ruan Xihe replied without any pressure by calling himself a commoner, "Mr. Shen first came to Qi'an, I was negligent, and I forgot to arrange someone to be a guide.

"You don't have to..."

"Fu Xing, let Master Qin prepare two people who are familiar with eating, drinking and having fun, so that Mr. Shen's trip is worthwhile. Interrupting Shen Anning's words, Ruan Xihe ordered the people behind him.