Chapter 34

Have a guest?

Dazed for a moment, Ruan Xihe on the stairs stopped, looked down at the oversized pajamas on his body, and then looked at the young man sitting on the sofa with his back facing him, and retracted his foot when he stepped down the stairs.

"Yan Jue, what gave you the illusion that I have time to go to such a boring place?"

Yan Jue? Ruan Suihe, who was about to go upstairs, froze there when he heard the name, his golden pupils shrinking sharply. One of the supposedly adopted lovers?

Last time when he visited Yan's, he heard him come to Yan Jingyu for dinner.

How could this be!

Yan Jingyu belonged to him, no one allowed Xiao to think about it! Burning with anger, remembering whether to be rude at this moment or not, Ruan Xihe turned around and ran downstairs.

It's a pity that he misjudged his current physical condition.

The already sore waist and legs, under such an eager movement to go downstairs, accidentally stepped on the air, making Yan Jingyu, who turned his head to look at the sound, widen his eyes, the whole person was almost brainless. Without a reaction, the body quickly got up and ran, and went forward.

[[Website Tip: The content is wrong, do not use the reading mode! ]

]

"Xiaohe!"

The moment they fell from upstairs, Ruan Xi and herself were also shocked.

It turns out that he knows martial arts, although he is not very strong, but he can still protect himself in small matters.

But the physique of this world is too weak, and it is impossible to save oneself in this situation.

In the blink of an eye, he tried his best to reverse his posture, trying to minimize the pain. He heard Yan Jingyu's cry, and at that moment, those two short words made him feel that it was worth the trip.

So maybe his attention will be on him? 910440966

"Host! It's too disharmonious for you to think of self-mutilation to attract men."

As soon as he got back to 521, Ruan Xihe, who was hugging his head, felt something was wrong, and his breathing became short of breath, a feeling of suffocation, as if the air in his chest had been squeezed dry.

(521, I feel so uncomfortable.]

Are you having an asthma attack? How could this happen! How could it be!"

Yan Jingyu felt that he had never been so afraid in his life, nor had he run so fast. Fortunately, for the sake of convenience in the original design, the living room was under the stairs, and I ran over there in large strides, stepping up and down three steps, and was finally pulled into Ruan Suu's arms.