Chapter 29

Licheng is hot and humid in summer, Yan Jingyu frowned as soon as he got off the plane.

If it weren't for the fact that his hind legs were too big this time, he really didn't want to come here.

Walking out of the airport, even the air seemed to carry the saltiness of a coastal city, which made him a little uncomfortable who was prone to acclimatization when going out since he was a child.

Behind him was a group of flattering branch managers, not to mention how irritable he was.

After getting into the car, Yuan Ling, who was in the passenger seat, handed over a bottle of medicine in good time. The small brown bottle was Yan Jingyu's must-have medicine when going out.

"Boss Yan"

He didn't use a straw, just poured water down his throat like drinking water, it tasted a bit more bitter than Coptis chinensis, but Yan Jingyu's face didn't change.

After all, for this face, he may have taken more medicine than food.

Throwing the empty bottle into the car trash can, he took a sip of the water handed by Yuan Ling, and then took out his phone.

[[Website Tip: The content is wrong, do not use the reading mode! ]

]

It's almost noon, and I don't know if the kitten is awake or not.

The hesitation when sending the message before finally dissipated in Yuan Ling's shaking of the head.

He didn't agree to Ruan Xihe becoming a couple, but obviously, the other party acquiesced in affirmation.

He has never been loved, and he doesn't believe in love. Ruan Xihe's behavior makes him curious.

In addition to curiosity, it is the obedience to one's own desires.

From the day of the auction, he had a crush on this man.

I thought it was a gift to the door, but it became an untouchable treasure, but how could there be three words in Yan Jingyu's dictionary.

Those beautiful eyes are like glazed glass, one can't help but want to see more at just one glance, and after touching it, one can't wait to wrap her in her arms and take it for herself.

Thinking of the appearance of the man kneeling on one knee to confess, I wonder if he would still say that when he saw him behind the mask?

When the heat source is detected, the screen of the mobile phone lights up, and a green information prompt appears on the screen.

Kitten: "Just woke up, then I'll wait for you." 』

The time shows half an hour ago.

He slept for less than six hours after a full schedule, which reminded him of the last time Ruan Xihe fell asleep in his office.