Chapter 4

Ever since he blocked the old man's mouth with words about liking men for the sake of purity, this matter has spread in the circle.

No matter how angry the old man is, it's just a dream for him to keep Yan Yuhui's seed!

If it wasn't for Yan Yuhui's weakness, he might have been strangled in his infancy the moment he was born.

After all, how could a wealthy family such as the Yan family have such a scandal.

??

It doesn't matter if the old man is unhappy, the other Yan family members are happy.

If Yan Jingyu marries a male wife, he will have no offspring. It is impossible for the Yan family to go on like this without a master, and they will inevitably select excellent seedlings from their children and nephews to cultivate.

In this way, except for Mr. Yan, anyone with a little ability started to send boys to Yan Jingyu's side, there were all kinds of boys.

Occasionally, in order to perfect his excuses, he accepted a few that looked pleasing to the eye, and then arranged them in an apartment that he didn't go to often, had a meal in between, and then never saw each other again.

[[Website Tip: The content is wrong, do not use the reading mode! ]

]

It was not until the assistant reminded me that I was dismissed.

But I didn't expect that doing this would make these people more interested, wishing that he would quickly find someone to marry.

Already a little bored, he hadn't done anything convenient for a long time. He didn't expect those people to send such a beautiful boy.

I really can't wait.

I don't know that Yan Jingyu recognized him as those boys who were trained to give away, because of his response, Ruan Xi and his whole heart beat non-stop.

There was a light layer of powder on her snow-white skin, and there was a little shyness in her cat eyes.

521 said that even though Yan Jingyu had forgotten him, he still protected him subconsciously, which can be seen from his family history and family.

His identity was fabricated by energy fragments according to Yan Jingyu's memory and his expectations.

What was once lost is now fulfilled in this world, which shows that Yan Jingyu does not want him to experience those cruel pasts in his heart, and his still prominent status also represents his protection for him.

Thinking about this, and looking at the cold side face, Luo Xihe didn't feel left out at all.

The bystanders were surprised that Yan Jingyu actually responded, they couldn't hear clearly from a distance, but they have eyes, and seeing this short few seconds, it should be a polite response.