Chapter 79

"no!"

Before Ruan Xihe could answer, Yan Jingyu flatly rejected Yan Lingfei, his handsome face was very gloomy. www.kaiyiwenxue.com

Ruan Xihe didn't expect Yan Jingyu to react so strongly, but thinking of his jealous behavior just now, he couldn't help laughing.

When the round cat's eyes are narrowed, the tails of the eyes will appear, and the beautiful arc of the first quarter moon, just like the contented appearance of a cat that has just eaten and drunk, is super soft and flirtatious.

Yan Lingfei looked at him like this, his heartstrings seemed to be touched by something, and he was slightly shocked, causing an indescribable itch.

The students around were whispering because of Yan Jingyu's sudden opening. Some people thought why he rejected Ruan Xihe? Some people wondered that a person like him is so familiar with Ruan Xiaoba? understanding.

"Well, no, no one behind me,:

Nonsense and nonsense spit out from her pink lips, Ruan Xihe half prone on the table and looked at Cheng Siqi.

"Teacher, I want to study hard."

Siqi Cheng:

None of them took her seriously! This is it!

Yan Lingfei, sit behind Zhao Kaiqing.

Angry, but she still had to endure, Cheng Siqi pointed to the end of the window seat in the second row, and she looked at Ruan Xihe again.

"Ruan Xihe, you are all transferred from the imperial capital, and you will bring Yan Lingfei to familiarize yourself with the environment during the lunch break."

Seeing that he was about to speak again, she quickly added another sentence,

Suddenly being appointed, Ruan Xihe felt a little unhappy.

Is he going to accompany her boyfriend at noon?

Turning his head to look at Yan Jingyu, he was about to complain, when he sensed something was wrong.

At this time, Yan Jingyu's whole body was extremely cold, following his line of sight, it was Yan Lingfei.

Such a strong hostility?

Doubt appeared in the cat's eyes, and at this moment, it seemed that the other side noticed the eyes of the two people looking over.

The corners of his lips curled slightly on his calm face, but the smile didn't reach his eyes.

Ruan Xihe frowned, looked at Yan Jingyu, then at Yan Lingfei, and then realized that maybe Yan Jingyu's attitude was not just because of jealousy.

Thinking about it carefully, they are all surnamed Yan? No way?

(521, can you be more confident?]

[...J

Before Yan Lingfei could sit down, Cheng Siqi on the stage had already started giving a lecture.

"Jingyu," called out in a small voice, poking his arm with fingertips, "how can he be as good-looking as me?"

Yan Jingyu turned his head and met the wet cat's eyes, grievances dripping from the golden colored glaze.

The pursed mouth clearly expressed: the baby is not happy!

The eyes condensed into frost seemed to be enchanted at this moment, and the frost turned into water, so gentle that it seemed that what was just now was an illusion.