Chapter 132

Seeing Qin Xiao, Ruan Xihe realized that he hadn't returned all night, and his heart tightened.

If the elder brother of the prince knows, will his uncle and aunt also know?

Seeing that he didn't know what to think, Qin Xiao suddenly turned pale, and swallowed all the reproaches that were already on his lips.

He got up and walked forward quickly, followed by Yan Jingyu.

"Xiaohe, what's wrong? Is it because I'm not used to sleeping here?"

Although Yan Jingyu was angry at Yan Jingyu for keeping Ruan Xihe at his home instead of sending them back to the palace, based on his understanding of the two, Qin Xiao believed that they would not mess around before marriage. So when he saw that Ruan Xihe was uncomfortable, he naturally wondered if his younger brother took the bed.

"No," shaking his head, looking at Qin Xiao eagerly with big eyes, "Uncle and aunt..."

"Scared now?"

As he spoke, he stretched out his hand and rubbed the little guy's hair, the soft strands of hair rubbed against his palm, and he couldn't hold his hand with such a wonderful feeling.

"Brother Prince!" I'm afraid he was afraid, but he was too much for trampling his hair like this. He slapped Qin Xiao's hand angrily. Ruan Xihe straightened his hair. His face was still pale just now. After a while, she blushed a little because of her emotions, and when she got angry, she looked even cuter.

"Well, I have a report from the father and the mother. You are too weak to drink, so you stayed here with Jingyu." Putting down the hand that made the mischief just now, Qin Xiao said awkwardly.

Ruan Xihe knew it was impossible to hide it, and he didn't think it was wrong to hear what he said. An explanation is better than no explanation, and it is indeed for this reason that he stayed overnight.

"Are uncle and aunt angry?"

It is always bad for unmarried to stay overnight. Although the people of the empire are open, as a member of the royal family, compared with ordinary people, the rules are much more restricted.

"No, don't think too much, you and Jingyu are already fiancés, and the wedding date has been fixed, so it's normal to be intimate."

Softly comforting 0mega, as if he was not the one who ordered Yan Jingyu not to do anything out of order to Ruan Tuanwei and Wei He.

Yan Jingyu raised his eyebrows, his eyes lit up when he looked at his uncle.

[The wedding date has been set, it's normal to be more intimate. "

He remembered this sentence.

Qin Xiao didn't know that his words of comfort to his younger brother were regarded by someone as "Shang Fang's sword". He was talking about the reaction of Qin Ming and his wife, and asked if he was going home today. Ruan Xihe knew that Qin Xiaowen's home was not the palace, but the general's mansion, his real home.

His father and older brother are missing and his mother currently lives there.

"Well, I want to talk to my mother about the marriage."

"I'm with you." Yan Jingyu stepped forward and said in a timely manner.

"good."

Qin Xiao, who became inexplicably redundant, glanced at Yan Jingyu, feeling extremely upset.

But there is no way to be upset, who makes my brother like it.

Qin Qimin is the younger sister of Qin Ming's compatriot, and the royal family did not want to marry Ruan Zetian back then. The reason is what Qin Xiao advised Ruan Xihe before. It's useless if you don't want to, Ruan Zetian won't marry the bright pearl in your own palm. Although people get together less and leave more, they have always loved each other as before. After the old emperor passed away, Qin Ming ascended the throne, and he still loved his only sister very much. When Ruan Zetian was away, people often called him to live in the palace. So Ruan Xi and actually more than half of their memories are in the palace.