Chapter 78

There is a problem, there is definitely a problem. m.baijiawenxue.com Lying on the table and looking at Ruan Xihe and Yan Jingyu who were three rows away from him, Zhao Kaiqing cursed inwardly. I just met Ruan Xi who was not wearing a school uniform at the entrance of i] and was stopped by the discipline inspection teacher. He unexpectedly did not leave directly, but really stood there obediently and let the discipline inspection babble. 6154514023

Not to mention, when he greeted him, his boss actually smiled at him, smiled!

It's not a fake smile, nor a sneer. It's soft, so sweet that it's sticky, which fits his delicate and soft facial features perfectly.

He almost thought he was hallucinating.

And now, looking into Yan Jingyu's eyes while eating, her fair cheeks are puffy.

Ruan Xihe turned his head because of the too strong gaze, and Zhao Kai fell back when he met his gaze.

"Akai, are you hungry?

Seeing him looking straight at him and Yan Jingyu, and thinking of Zhao Kaiqing's eyes when he came all the way just now, and looking at the only meat bun left in the bag, he shouted at him.

"Here's another one, do you want it?

He was cowardly, afraid that Ruan Xihe would be upset that he would peek at him, but when he heard this, he immediately turned his head and looked over, the scent that he smelt when he was walking by just now seemed to appear on the tip of his nose again

"I want it!" No matter what, the boss is in a good mood today, and he even has breakfast for him, so please be in such a good mood every day.

"for you."

Zhao Kaiqing was tall and strong. When he rushed over, Yan Jingyu subconsciously pulled Ruan Xihe back. Onlookers looked as if Ruan Xihe was half-embraced by him.

Thank you, Boss! The black eyes are bright, Zhao Kai with a hedgehog head tilted his face, and his cheerful smile put Ruan Xihe in a better mood.

Looking up and down at his little brother in this world, he inexplicably felt a bit like his companion beast in the original world, the silver wolf.

Obviously has great lethality, but when facing him, he is always so silly and cute. That was his only friend in the original world who he was close to and didn't worry about being betrayed.

"Eat quickly, class will start soon."

knew. "After returning to his seat, Zhao Kaiqing stuffed the meat bun into his stomach.

Sighing the deliciousness in his mouth, he looked in Ruan Xihe's direction again. Sure enough, the boss is in a particularly good mood today. , What happened in the end? But timid, dare not ask. Huh? No, why is Yan Jingyu hugging the boss?

Zhao Kaiqing, who was finally interested in paying attention to others after eating, finally noticed something unusual at this moment. On the two seats, Ruan Xihe leaned on Yan Jingyu's body, whispering something in his ear. Yan Jingyu was afraid that he would fall, so he leaned on the desk with one hand to shield him vaguely, which was more intimate than the posture when he was pulled back just now to avoid being approached by Zhao Kaiqing.

Jealous? After Zhao Kaiqing left, Ruan Xi and he belatedly discovered Yan Jingyu's behavior. The light in the glazed eyes flashed, and there was a hint of interest in the smile. I saw the ridicule in his eyes, but he couldn't tell what kind of mentality he had at that time. Before he had time to think about it, his hand took half of him into his arms faster than his brain. He looked at the boy and smiled, even though he knew that the two were just friends, but when he saw that the things he bought for him were in the hands of others, the unhappiness in his heart seemed to take root, and he couldn't get rid of it no matter how hard he tried. I feel stuck.