Chapter 30

"Host, news from Yan Jingyu."

He was blowing his hair when he heard the call of 521.

Since it was almost spotted by Ruan Hao last time, it no longer dared to jump in the middle of the bed. Instead, it found an obstacle to cover it, such as the pillow that blocks its figure now.

521 was lying on the bed, with a comic book in front of him, and his two slender legs would swing twice when he saw a good plot.

On the side of the cartoon is Ruan Xihe's mobile phone.

In order not to miss Yan Jingyu's messages and phone calls, he specifically told 521 to keep an eye on him.

Not seeing the message coming in, 521 immediately glanced at it, saw that it was Yan Jingyu, and yelled towards the bathroom.

"knew"

After drying her half-dry hair, Ruan Xihe turned off the hair dryer and hurried out.

[[Website Tip: The content is wrong, do not use the reading mode! ]

]

521 only felt a gust of wind, and a figure jumped onto the bed from the corner of the eye. It only felt that its "body" jumped into the air slightly, and fell back to its original position.

Immediately after the mobile phone next to the cartoon was taken away, it saw Ruan Xihe Zheng moving his buttocks and legs, laying on the bed in a prone position, with a pillow in his hand, looking at the screen of his mobile phone with a smile on his face like a sunflower , very dazzling.

The cock eyes of the rabbit doll moved upwards, as if rolling its eyes.

Isn't it just a text message, look at him.

"He's coming back, do you want me to pick him up?"

Before 521 could reply, Ruan Xihe's voice sounded again.

"521, help me find out the specific flight departing from Licheng to Wancheng around 7:00 p.m., okay?"

521: ...

Is this what you want?

"good"

Sighing silently, 521 left the rabbit for a while, and returned to his own space in the depths of his consciousness to work hard.

After all, Yan Jingyu's consent had to be obtained to recover the energy fragments in Yan Jingyu's soul. For a person like him who is extremely defensive, it is simply a dream.

Then Ruan Xihe became Yan Jingyu's partner, and it was extremely important to be loved as deeply as the original world.

And the starting point of all this is that he has to help Ruan Xihe really catch him.