Chapter 128

"What did you say? Say it again?"

It was rare for Qin Xiao not to pay attention to etiquette and raised his hand to pick his ears.

"His Royal Highness, I like Xiaohe, please allow me to marry him home, I will do my best to love and spoil him, and regard him as more important than my life."

Kneeling in front of Qin Xiao on one knee, he said what he said just now in full, and the loud voice made it clear, but it was just like this, which made Qin Xiao's face even darker.

"no!"

Loudly and resolutely refused, Qin Xiao did not expect Yan Jingyu to propose marriage so rashly.

But as soon as the words were finished, the younger brother who was standing also knelt down, still on both knees.

"Brother Prince, I like Yan Jingyu, and I only want to marry him in this life."

Anticipating that Qin Xiao would not respond so easily, Ruan Xihe knelt naturally, sitting next to Yan Jingyu.

After kneeling here, and Qin Ming's place, the emperor's uncle is much more difficult than the prince's elder brother.

It's not that he is afraid of beating mandarin ducks with sticks. He knows that his uncle, aunt and elder brother dote on him very much. In his previous life, he married Gao Feng according to his identity. , may not be able to see, but they still agreed, just because he said he wanted to marry.

So he was not worried at all that Yan Jingyu's marriage proposal would fail.

The reason why he knelt down was because he wanted Yan Jingyu to know: his thoughts and his attitude.

The general is not a fool, three days ago he wanted to let him die, and he would not see each other in this life, but after three days of seeing each other, he changed his attitude and asked him to marry him Ruan Xihe would have no doubts if he didn't believe him. It's just that Yan Jingyu didn't say anything.

Ruan Xihe speculated that maybe it was because many years of darkness had finally come to the fore, and he, the righteous master, knew about it, and because of the misunderstanding of the previous incident, Yan Jingyu didn't want to let him go even more after Wushan Yunyu's intimacy.

No matter what doubts there are in his heart, Yan Jingyu will never miss the opportunity to completely include him in his own sphere.

And it is true.

It wasn't Yan Jingyu's deliberate calculation, but his instinctive desire to include Ruan Xihe into his range as soon as possible under more favorable conditions.

Ruan Xi and this kneeling ruthlessly squeezed the two together.

"what you do!"

"Xiaohe, what are you doing!

Before Qin Xiao could pull him up, Yan Jingyu who was on the side had already picked up Ruan Xihe.

"You let me down, Yan Jingyu."

Suddenly hugged by the princess, Ruan Xihe struggled.

Yan Jingyu picked him up because he saw him kneeling down, so he did it out of a hurry. After seeing him struggling, he quickly put him down, and even helped him straighten his messed up clothes.

"Xiaohe, is that why you like him so much?"

Like enough to kneel with him?

He didn't say the last sentence, but Qin Xiao's face showed it very clearly.