Chapter 74

"This one looks like honey, and it looks delicious. www.wannengwu.com" Holding the lollipop to the sky, the bear-like candy is flat, and the honey-colored body looks even more beautiful under the sun for tempting.

"This is for you." 5101144 1401

No matter whether Yan Jingyu agreed or not, it was stuffed into his hands.

The other one was put into his pocket, and he kept it for the night to eat when Yan Jingyu was coming.

Seeing his happy look, Yan Jingyu touched the lollipop in his hand, the white paper stick, with his body temperature still on it, and rubbed the place where Ruan Xihe held it with his fingertips, the dark corner deep in his heart Show some light.

Boss!"

As soon as he entered the classroom, he heard Zhao Kaiqing's voice. Ruan Xihe looked over with some headaches. He was really not good at such communication.

No matter in the original world or the previous world, he always walks alone. It's not that there are no peers around him, it's just that he doesn't have the idea of in-depth contact.

"Why? I don't play games, I don't play basketball, I want to study.

The words were full of impatience, but the legs still stopped and waited for Zhao Kai to come over.

"But you have been studying for so long, you should relax.

Not caring about Ruan Xihe's disgust at all, Zhao Kaiqing leaned forward with a flattering smile on his face.

Seeing that he knew something was up like this, Ruan Xihe couldn't help but click his tongue a few times after thinking about it and pulling out the familiar picture in his memory.

This silly hat..

"Come with us to play basketball. My second brother and I have made appointments. There are four classes and two classes. Boss, you don't even know. After you don't go, there will be fewer girls. It's because there is no atmosphere.

really

"I think your last sentence is the key point." The two were talking, and Yan Jingyu returned to his seat by himself.

He raised his eyes to look ahead, touched the lollipop in his pocket, fearing that it would melt under the body temperature, so he simply took it out and put it in his schoolbag.

He took out a brand new notebook and opened it.

He didn't expect Ruan Xihe to be able to pass the language test like that before, so he was going to give him a targeted knowledge collection.

Because of his good memory, he remembers all the books he learned before, and he doesn't need to collect them specially. After a little thought, I started to write,

Chinese does not need mathematics, physics and chemistry, and more depends on himself, but he can summarize the key points when reciting.

Not long after I started writing, a shadow fell in front of me.

Yan Jingyu, can I go play a game?"

There was a pause in the writing movement, and the tip of the ballpoint pen accidentally showed a little scratch.

He didn't expect that Ruan Xihe would ask him about such a thing.

"Okay, it's just time for class.

Nodding, he looked at him and pointed to the clock on the wall

Of course he knew this. If Ruan Xihe said to play basketball, he must be skipping class.