Chapter 80

It was already a small space, but Ruan Xihe just took a small step back and fell down on Yan Jingyu's body with his whole body unsteady.

Yan Jingyu subconsciously wrapped his arms around his waist, his shoulders were supported by gravity, and then something licked his earlobe, and his black pupils constricted instantly.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to."

Standing up by supporting Yan Jingyu's shoulders, Yuanyuan's eyes showed a bit of caution, as if afraid of Yan Jingyu's anger. Of course, if he could hide the smirk under his eyes better, he would believe it.

"Go in quickly, class is about to start. Knowing that she was being teased, Yan Jingyu just gave up more space helplessly, and at the same time, the bell rang.

"Uh-huh.

This time there was no more trouble, Ruan Xihe sat down obediently in his seat, on the table was a new notebook with Chinese written in bold fonts.

Open it, and the entry is a group of ancient poems that are often tested, with annotations. After flipping through the pages, there are classical Chinese texts, corrections to wrong sentences, key words, etc., full of neat knowledge points that Ruan Xihe My heart is swollen,

This person is always like this, silently implementing the kindness towards him in his actions.

Thinking of how she teased him just now, Ruan Xihe turned her head with some guilt, only to see the boy next to him reaching out to touch the earlobe that had just been licked and kissed.

It wasn't until he felt the moisture on it that Yan Jingyu was sure that he didn't feel wrong just now, his little boyfriend really kissed him just now.

Even though it was only for a moment, the wet and soft touch of the tip of his tongue still made him throb. Maybe this is the magic power of first love? Or maybe because it is the person Ci likes, even though he knows that the other person intends to tease him, such closeness still makes his heart rhythm unbalanced, and even his ears heat up.

His arm was poked by his fingertips, and he turned his head to the side, Ruan Xihe was looking at him, his round cat's eyes were now in the shape of a half moon, which made people feel soft-hearted unconsciously.

"What's wrong?"

The deliberately low voice draws an ambiguous ending between the two.

"No, it's nothing." Turning his head away, trying to calm his beating heart, Ruan Xihe looked at the blackboard.

Why does this person say something like that ". Then what?

Ruan Xihe couldn't find the right words

Yan Jingyu saw that his face was red and the corners of his mouth were slightly raised, and he also looked at the blackboard.

This section is English class, Ruan Xihe's strong point.

Seeing that he listened seriously, the middle teacher asked several times. To everyone's surprise, Ruan Xihe got all the answers right, and they all looked surprised.

After class, the most loyal younger brother Zhao Kaiqing came over immediately, thumbs up non-stop, and glanced at Yan Jingyu from time to time.

"What are you doing, have something to say.

Sensing his gaze, Ruan Xihe glared unceremoniously, and turned slightly sideways to try to block Zhao Kaiqing's peeping. ,

"Hey, didn't I see that Boss, you have made great progress under the guidance of Boss Yan..."