Chapter 59

In front of the sealing machine, Yan Jingyu was about to pack the prepared drinks for customers when he heard this sound, his expression was slightly startled, and he turned his head to look, and it turned out that it was really the person he thought.

Walking together? Frowning, he remembered "go home together" Ruan Xi said when he sat beside him.

"Hey? The original classmate of yours?

Hearing what Ruan Xihe said, and looking at his clothes, he was indeed the same as Yan Jingyu.

The shopkeeper turned to look at Yan Jingyu.

"Um"

Nodding in response, he withdrew his gaze from Ruan Xihe and continued with his work. While the two were talking, Ruan Xihe had already recovered.

Seeing that Yan Jingyu ignored him and was just serious about making drinks, he felt a little disappointed, but there was no trace of displeasure on his face.

Looking around, the small beverage shop has all the internal organs, and there are many girls standing in the waiting area.

[[Website Tip: The content is wrong, do not use the reading mode! ]

]

Well, there was no room for him to wait.

"It's all here to see your husband, look at that look, tsk tsk tsk tsk"

After being reminded by 521, Ruan Xihe realized that there are indeed too many girls in the store, and some of them have light in their eyes. He is very familiar with that kind of longing.

Just look in the mirror and he can see the same look in there.

Among them, some eyes fell on him, all of which were amazing.

There were also smiles from the aunt who became weird after glancing back and forth between him and Yan Jingyu.

These eyes were also shining brightly, but at this moment, someone circulated in his mind the knowledge that Old Yan Jingyu was very popular, and he didn't notice it at all.

Sure enough, Yan Jingyu always recruited people like this no matter what.

Not knowing what to think of, Ruan Xihe unconsciously pouted.

His gaze followed Yan Jingyu's movements.

This scene was seen by the girls who were paying attention to him, and they were so excited that they held each other's hands and wanted to jump around a few times.

These Ruan Xihe don't know.

Right now he is struggling with what to drink,