Chapter 48

As soon as Yan Jingyu heard this, he knew that his little boyfriend was angry.

It can be said that Ruan Xihe's attitude is novel to him.

From now on, Ruan Xihe is always on the weak side between the two. ,

He has seen him shy, panicked, coquettish, attached, and other emotions, but he has never seen such a cold appearance.

Accompanied by panic, there was a tingling pain in the heart.

Looking at those calm eyes without any emotion, he saw mockery.

He wanted to say what he had explained, but he couldn't get it out of his mouth.

The waiter who led the way for the two stood aside, a little embarrassed. Whoever Yan Jingyu was, there was no waiter in the restaurant here who didn't know.

As a member-only private restaurant, it is necessary for the waiters to be familiar with customer information. After all, the people who come in and out are not ordinary people, and they are afraid that they will make the nobles unhappy.

[[Website Tip: The content is wrong, do not use the reading mode! ]

]

And Yan Jingyu is a big boss who has been emphasized that he needs special attention.

But what about the waiter, he didn't expect that he would have a day to watch the boss / \gua at close range, which made him break out in a sweat.

He tried hard to reduce his sense of existence, but the conversation inside was still going on, making his scalp tingle.

"This time Mango Channel invited you to be a guest performer. 'Have you talked to Mr. Yan?'

Guest? The word made Ruan Xihe think of what he said at the stairs that day. Seeing him frowning, Yan Jingyu said immediately.

I did not agree

His quick answer made even the waiter at the side hear his desire to survive. qjhc 7a

So this is the real boyfriend, right?

He's busy and I don't want to bother him.

Yan Jue, who said this with a smile, seemed to have completely forgotten about going to Yan's house that day.

"This can't be called disturbing, maybe the boss is waiting for you to find him.

The teasing words were full of ambiguity, and the girl opposite Yan Jue winked at Yan Jue.

Yan Jue's reaction was straightforward, just laughing.

His face was red under the light, and his eyes were full of embarrassment from his friends,