Chapter 88

It was the first time Yan Jingyu brought friends back, and Yan Yushu almost used all her cooking skills, and all the special dishes served on the table were her specialties.

Of course, the taste is Ruan Xihe's preference from Yan Jingyu.

Knowing that children like sweets, I took the time to make double skin milk for dessert, as well as strawberry cream cake.

As Yan Yushu said, the dishes were brought to the table soon, and the two of them went to the kitchen together to help serve the dishes. Yan Yushu was a little embarrassed to let the guests do it, but seeing Ruan Xihe and her children holding the dishes Chatting side by side and going out side by side, there is an indescribable feeling in my heart.

What she didn't say just now was that this was not only the first time Yan Jingyu brought friends back, but also the first time he had friends.

During the meal, the two sat down together.

Yan Yushu watched her son serving food, adding vegetables, and scooping up soup. Although the words were concise and not many, the tenderness was clearly visible in the movements of her eyebrows.

It can be seen that he really attaches great importance to this Protestant friend.

Looking at Ruan Xihe again, she already knew that this was a real rich man, but Yan Yushu watched him eat, speak and talk, and his noble temperament, she couldn't help but doubt that maybe the family background in his son's mouth Wealth may be more than just being rich.

Such Ruan Xihe reminded her of the few months she had stayed in that place.

"Mother?"

Yan Jingyu's voice rang in her ears, pulling her back from her memories, and she smiled at the worry in her son's eyes.

"I was thinking just now that you should stop working part-time at the milk tea shop at night. You are a student, so you should focus on studying, and it's also convenient to work hard with Xiaohe, isn't it?"

Another thing I didn't say is that she doesn't want him to be so tired just to subsidize the family. In fact, working overtime, her salary, Yan Jingyu's part-time job in the morning and the school's subsidy are really enough

Ruan Xihe didn't intervene in this matter, but just listened obediently, holding the egg yolk chicken wings that Yan Jingyu had just made for him in transparent gloves, silently gnawing on them.

It's delicious. How can it be so delicious?

Well, Auntie is right, so we can spend more time reviewing and studying together.

Yan Jingyu didn't expect that Yan Yushu would suddenly mention this matter. On second thought, maybe he and Ruan Xihe just talked about the next monthly exam?

"mom."

He wanted to refuse, the hourly income of the milk tea shop was good, and he didn't want to give up, but he still couldn't forget to look into someone's eyes when he glanced at someone eating chicken wings from the corner of his eye.

The glazed golden pupils were wet under the light, and they were pretty tight.

"I'll think about it again."

The verbal refusal turned into hesitation, he could see the expectation in Ruan Xihe's eyes.

The first love is still the first love of youth, which is more depraved than any love. Even Yan Jingyu's self-control is not enough at this time.