Chapter 14

Ruan Xihe's attitude was too generous, and the movements in his eyes were so pure that there was no utilitarianism, which gave him a faint feeling of being attached.

"I hope you won't disappoint me. 』

The cold eyes moved from the delicate little face to the white and tender neck.

So pretty and so fragile.

If there was something wrong with the Ruan family, he didn't think he would mind wringing it off with his own hands.

"It's still early, you sit down for a while, I still have things to deal with."

"good"

Nodding obediently, Ruan Xihe doesn't know anything about men's thoughts, but he has a trick.

521 noticed Yan Jingyu's flash of murderous intent just now, and immediately called out.

[[Website Tip: The content is wrong, do not use the reading mode! ]

]

"Host, be careful, Yan Jingyu is very defensive, and has the intention to kill you just now. 』

"..."

[why?]

"I don't know, but you must pay attention to it. Although his subconscious feelings for you are still there, his current life is a brand new life, and this life is a bit doggy in your human terms. 』

Recalling the screen seen when screening Yan Jingyu's memories of food just now, 521 stated.

In order for Ruan Xihe to understand what he said, he will see a few bad pictures and quickly review them in the depths of his consciousness.

Like a movie clip, the speed is fast, but it is enough for Ruan Xihe to understand.

In one of the pictures, a 7-year-old boy is standing in a banquet hall, with a silver forehead mask on half of his face, a decent silver-gray suit and trousers, shiny black leather shoes, and a small bow tie at the neckline Adds a touch of gentleman to the handsome boy.

Judging from the screen, it should belong to a family banquet. The expressions of the adults look familiar, and the children even fight without any scruples.

"Yan Jingyu, why are you here? Why are you wearing this? It looks very fun, can you show me?"

It was a girl who spoke, with wavy long hair reaching to her shoulders, sea blue eyes staring curiously at the mask on the boy's half face.

[So was that the first time he wore a mask? 】

"Looking at the memory, it should be. I looked at the direction of the small world. Although he knew that he was different from others when he was a child, he kept trying to blend in with others, but unfortunately things didn't work out as he wished. 』