Chapter 63

Principal's office, extended office> Yan Jingyu and Ruan Xihe stood in a row at the desk.

On the waiting sofa, the school doctor who was called urgently was stopping Zhang Yi's bleeding.

The female teacher from the next class was standing beside her, who came to explain the situation as a bystander at the time.

The principal of Yulin High School is a man in his sixties. Unlike Zhang Yi's fat head and big ears, he has regular facial features, thick eyebrows and big eyes, and short black hair. He is dressed in a suit, tie and black leather shoes. It's the principal, but it's more like the president of a certain company.

"Tell me, what's going on?"

With a sullen face, Ding Nan looked at the two people in front of him and asked.

Seeing that the principal skipped him and asked the two students directly, Zhang Yi immediately cried out. It's a pity that no one paid attention.

Ruan Xihe knew that Ding Nan seemed to be asking him and Yan Jingyu, but he was actually asking him.

Not only because he did it, but also because Yan Jingyu is the key to his achievements next year.

[[Website Tip: The content is wrong, do not use the reading mode! ]

]

He spent so much effort to poach people, definitely not.

After seeing Ding Nan's thoughts clearly, Ruan Xihe relaxed.

As for himself, he didn't panic at all.

Just as he was about to explain the reason, the male voice next to him had already answered first.

"Mr. Principal, Mr. Zhang Yi said that I transferred here for money, which made him disdainful, and insulted me and my family. My deskmate fought against me in order to defend me.

As soon as these words came out, even the air became thinner.

The female teacher took a peek at the principal, and as expected, her serious face seemed to be covered with a layer of frost at this moment.

"Is that so? The female teacher was taken aback by her sight being caught. Hearing this sentence again, she nodded quickly.

I did hear what Yan said. When she came out, the two parties were already arguing, so she didn't know the cause, but she understood the process.

In good conscience, after restraining Ruan Xihe, thinking about Zhang Yi's words just now, she felt that Zhang Yi deserved the beating regardless of her status as a teacher. It's just that you can't say that in front of the principal. She is just a social animal who has just graduated a few years ago. She has no connections and is not the strongest. There is nothing she can do except tell the truth as much as possible.