Chapter 135

"Why?"

The golden pupils were slightly taken aback, and before they could finish understanding, the other side followed.

"I'm just asking casually. If it's inconvenient, I don't need to say anything."

0 made the original expectations clouded and grayed out. In order to avoid embarrassment, Yan Jingyu responded very quickly.

Actually, the question he just asked was indeed a bit out of line, and it's normal that he didn't want to say it.

And for such a thing as first love, even if the two will be partners, the past is over, he asked, will it leave a bad impression on the little guy?

The question on the spur of the moment seemed to cause trouble, which made the person who was not good at words.

It's just that the stern face is still faint, and even the words, ordinary people really can't notice anything.

Of course this does not include Ruan Xihe.

At the beginning, I just didn't realize it, and it was just a few beats slower. Why, I was misunderstood?

Blinking, Ruan Xihe's eyes showed a little smile when facing Shangshi's nervous look.

"What about you? Did you have a first love?"

There is curiosity in the golden color of the colored glaze, and it is just pure curiosity, which will not make people feel abrupt.

Yan Jingyu looked at him, the look he was holding just now was softened by the smile at the end of his eyes. ,

I was nervous, but at the same time I was a little excited.

Thousands of thoughts are finally one sentence:

"Well, I'm going to marry my first love soon, and I'm very happy."

He has a stupid mouth and can't speak nice words, but he should express clearly what he likes.

After finishing speaking, a straight line looked a little cold.

If you are not familiar with someone, you may think that what you said before is a joke, after all, this expression does not seem to be a confession.

It is also unique to be able to say a confession as well as a regular meeting.

But this is cute in Ruan Xihe's eyes.

"So, am I your first love? Really?"

With a cheerful tone, a pair of cat eyes looked at Alpha with joy.

When Yan Jingyu was looked at by him, he turned his head a little embarrassed, and nodded his head almost imperceptibly behind his ear.

He likes Ruan Xihe, so no matter how stupid he is, he still wants to let the other party know what he wants, but it's the first time, he knows all these problems about his stiff speech and unreconcilable expression, but he just wants to adjust his behavior in his heart. But it can't cooperate.

Fortunately, Ruan Xihe didn't misunderstand anything, and was so happy, his bright smile was like a beautiful pebble thrown into Yan Jingyu's heart lake, causing ripples.

Just being happy, the person opposite suddenly stood up and walked out of the seat.

"The restroom is on the right, turn left, do you want me to accompany you?"

"How did you think I was going to the bathroom?"

Ruan Xihe said with a smile, and then went around to sit beside Yan Jingyu.