Chapter 52

In the face of Ruan Xihe's stern voice, the kind of "anger" that one could tell that the outside is strong but the inside is doing, 521 made a grimace.

The little yellow face in the two eyes has a happy expression.

What can Rue Xihe do?

Of course, choose to ignore.

After getting along for a long time, Ruan Xihe also figured out some basic operations.

For example, when he concentrates on blocking the connection between the depths of his consciousness and reality, he can lock 521 in the small black room in a timely manner.

The main system will unilaterally turn on 3 when it encounters some restricted screens.

For example, now, Ruan Xihe decisively cut off the communication with the system.

[[Website Tip: The content is wrong, do not use the reading mode! ]

]

Hey, hey, hey, 521, you big idiot!

"What's wrong?"

Seeing Ruan Xihe's cheeks puffed up again, Yan Jingyu stretched out his hand and pinched it,

"I don't want to hear about who you're still attached to, or how many resources you've spent chasing someone.

Unable to explain the conversation with 521, Ruan Xihe brought the topic back to what Ruan Hao mentioned earlier.

Just thinking about what you hear in the restaurant makes you angry.

"No, I promise. After kissing Ruan Xihe's lips, Yan Jingyu put on a serious expression, looking very solemn.

"Then stay with me tonight until I fall asleep before leaving, okay?

He looked up at Yan Jingyu, his golden eyes filled with little expectation, and he was still clutching Yan Jingyu's clothes with one hand.

He has clearly entered the youth stage, but because of his thin body and that indistinguishable and beautiful face, his soft voice makes people feel a feeling of pity.

Who can say no to such a baby?

At least Yan Jingyu couldn't do it, or he thought far more than Ruan Xihe hoped).

It's a pity that since this is the Ruan family, I can only give up unfortunately.

The reason why Ruan Xihe did this was because during the past three weeks, Yan Jingyu would sit with him for a while and then leave.

On the one hand, he was busy with experiments and didn't have much energy to disperse on Yan Jingyu, but the more important thing was the Ruan family's staring at Yan Jingyu.