Chapter 13

At the end of the soft voice, as if about to cry, Yan Jingyu's heart ached.

This strange emotion made him a little uncomfortable.

But weird isn't exactly annoying.

"Oh? Want to ask me out for lunch?"

Raising his eyebrows, suppressing the strangeness in his heart, he asked with a smile.

"Yeah." Nodding obediently, Ruan Xihe grabbed the man's hand a little tighter, "I have a belt card, I invite you."

Afraid of being rejected, Ruan Xihe immediately followed suit.

Yan Jingyu couldn't help but laugh out loud at his words.

How can this kid be so cute?

[[Website Tip: The content is wrong, do not use the reading mode! ]

]

At first, it was emphasized that first come, first served, and now it is necessary to state that it is a treat.

The corners of his lips were slightly raised, and when he met those beautiful eyes, the mist that had just risen became thicker, and his pitiful appearance softened his heart.

There is also the anticipation in the golden color, which brings a little shyness and nervousness, and the uneasy look makes him unable to help but get closer.

"Since you are so sincere..."

After a pause, the man's fingertips gently scratched Ruan Xihe's jaw to Adam's apple, like teasing a cat.

It was his sensitive area, it was itchy, but it was comfortable, and after just a few strokes, he couldn't help sobbing.

The sound fell in Yan Jingyu's ears, and he immediately turned his head to look at his chief assistant.

He lowered his head, trying to minimize his presence.

Even so, he still felt uncomfortable.

This kind of Ruan Xihe should only be known to him.

"Go ou."

"yes"

For example, the chief assistant who had received the amnesty left at the fastest speed in his life, and the moment he closed the door, he realized that he had forgotten to breathe.

After driving away the eyesore, Yan Jingyu didn't feel that there was anything wrong with being so domineering.

The black eyes were slightly narrowed, even though he was smiling, he still couldn't hide the predatory nature in them.