Chapter 90

Although he knew his life experience earlier, hearing Yan Jingyu himself mention it is completely different from the system cheating on the plot.

Taking advantage of the opportunity to sit beside him, Ruan Xihe looked at Yan Jingyu with an expression of "I have begun to listen carefully", with encouragement in his eyes.

Seeing him like this, the things that seemed a bit unspeakable at first seemed to be no big deal. 910440966

The corners of the lips that were tightly pressed into a straight line were bent upwards, and Yan Jingyu began to tell him the secrets of his life experience. Even though he has already seen what he has endured in the plot, listening to Yan Jingyu calmly telling about the bullying of him and Yan Yushu when they were young, my heart hurts badly.

But these really have nothing to do with Yan Chu.

He didn't even know about Yan Jingyu's existence.

What's more, he didn't abandon Yan Yushu from the beginning to the end, it was just the night when he was drugged, a random night, just like him and Yan Jingyu in the original world.

Having had the same experience, he understood how he felt when he was recruited, and his mind was really blank.

It's just that the situation of Yan Yushu and Yan Chu is different from that of him and Yan Jingyu.

They are total strangers. 910440966

It's hard to tell which is right and which is wrong, but he is really glad that Yan Yushu finally gave birth to Yan Jingyu.

Then I heard him mention the encounter five years ago, the days in Yan's house, and his feelings for Yan Chu.

Although he kept showing that he didn't care, Ruan Xihe knew it wasn't. Just like Yan Jingyu in the original world, even though General Yan married the second wife who treated him harshly, and he rarely came back from the border all year round, he was disgusted on the surface, but he knew that he wanted General Yan.

He knew that Yan Chu, as his father, might be to blame for what happened to him, but in the final analysis, he couldn't be wrong.

He knew that if Yan Chu knew about his situation, he would definitely not stand idly by.

If it is said that he is attached to and misses his mother, then Yan Jingyu may be afraid of his father.

I am afraid that the slightest hope in my heart will be destroyed in reality.

Whether it is him in the original world or him in the present world, it is the same.

Reaching out to hug Yan Jingyu, Ruan Xihe patted him on the back and comforted him:

"Uncle Yan loves you very much, there is no doubt about that."

"The imperial capital is far away from here. You also said that he is the head of the Yan family. Why, do you think he is here waiting for us to go home and you to send me upstairs and downstairs?"

Hearing this, Yan Jingyu was startled.

"But Yan Lingfei..."

"You know not," he stretched out his hand to pinch Yan Jingyu's cheek, and said with a smile, "Jingyu, whether you want to go back to Yan's house or not is not the same as whether or not you want your father."

This sentence made Yan Jingyu fall into silence.

The downcast eyelids blocked the deep thinking in the ink color, Ruan Xihe looked at him like this, inexplicably felt a little cute. There was a small tangle on the stern face, and when he thought about the reason, there was a contrasting cute feeling.