Chapter 122

The envoys from Lingyun Kingdom and Xuefeng Kingdom left at the same time, and this time they were all distinguished members of the royal family, so naturally they wouldn't stay out for too long, which was also convenient for Ruan Xihe.

Yan Jingyu stood beside Ruan Xihe, although he had not yet been conferred the title, but the decree had been made, so this time he appeared in front of the envoys of the two countries as the queen.

When Ruan Xihe said goodbye to Shen Anning, Yan Jingyu looked at Shen Anning with warning eyes.

Although the man didn't show it obviously, Yan Jingyu believed in his intuition that this man liked Ruan Xihe, and he wasn't necessarily younger than him.

"Good luck then."

The pleasant voice was blown away in the wind, bringing up the soft hair on the temples of the young emperor, and the glazed golden pupils were even more beautiful under the sun.

Just looking at each other, it's like being captured by the soul.

Shen Anning didn't ignore Yan Jingyu's eyes, but he didn't care.

Just a queen.

He looked at Ruan Xihe with gentle eyes, and even his tone of voice was less cold than usual.

"Thank you, Your Majesty, and farewell."

From the very beginning, he knew that it was impossible for him and Ruan Xihe to be a prince and an emperor.

So his purpose was never the present.

When he ascends the throne in the future, he will naturally have the opportunity to tie someone by his side. From then on, this person will only belong to him, forever.

Ruan Xihe didn't know what he was thinking, otherwise he would have slapped him straight away.

After sending off the envoys from various countries, Ruan Xihe looked at Yan Chen beside Ruan Hao and smiled meaningfully.

Ruan Hao didn't refute, but chose to turn a blind eye.

The drunken madness of last night still lingered on him, if he hadn't had to attend this farewell, he would probably still be lying on the bed enjoying a massage right now.

He still still doesn't understand why Yan Chen can do more tricks than the last time he was drugged when he was obviously just drunk, but he is so energetic.

When he woke up in the morning, he found himself surrounded by the man's arms, Ruan Hao was stunned,

When fragmented memories were fully covered, he had already closed his eyes, wishing he could pass out immediately and not have to face this embarrassing situation.

If he remembered correctly, he was the one who dragged people away, the one who thought Yan Chen's clothes were in the way and wanted to take them off, and the one who kissed him first.

What the hell is going on with this horse!

He knew that he had something about Yan Chen, after all, he was the only one who had contact with him at a negative distance, but he took the initiative, how could it be him?!!!

Thinking of how warm and gentle this person is, how fierce he is on the bed, and the ear-piercing murmurs of love, domineering, gentle, and lingering, all over every corner of the room.

This thought made her face blush.

Ruan Xihe looked at his brother's inexplicably shy look, and then thought of the dark room early in the morning, and suddenly Fulin realized it.