Chapter 47

He would want to take Ruan Xihe out for dinner, purely because he thought he should come out to get some fresh air after spending three weeks at home shutting himself up in research.

It's just that she didn't expect Mrs. Ruan's family to ask if she would go home.

Thinking of the little man's loud response just now, in fact, he did have the thought of abducting him home, and then hugging him to sleep with him. 910441149

It's not that I want to do anything, I just want to be with him.

During the three weeks, apart from regular phone calls, Yan Jingyu would go to Ruan's house to visit Ruan Xihe whenever he was free at work.

Sometimes every day, sometimes every two days, the frequency is so frequent that Ruan Hao doesn't know whether to be angry.

In fact, from the day Yan Jingyu refused when he went to Yan's house to bring Ruan Tuansuhe home, he knew clearly Yan Jingyu's attachment to Ruan Xihe.

Ruan Hao, who is also a man, is not difficult to understand that kind of possessiveness.

It's just that the sense of mission to protect his younger brother and not allow anyone to hurt his younger brother has been carved into his bones since he was a child, which made him unable to accept Yan Jingyu's appearance.

[[Website Tip: The content is wrong, do not use the reading mode! ]

]

I always feel that my younger brother chooses such a dangerous man, and the weaker brother will definitely be bullied miserably, not to mention that the beginning of this relationship is Ruan Xi and the enthusiasm that fell into it.

Especially the drinking incident.

No wonder Ruan Hao is always worried.

On the contrary, as parents, Qi Min and Ruan Zetian were more acceptable.

From Yan Jingyu's sudden visit at the beginning, which made them frown, and then came to visit Ruan Xihe frequently, and brought Ruan Xihe some snacks he liked from time to time, and worried about Ruan Xihe's body with them. Both let the two gradually let go of their prejudices.

In fact, before their identities, Yan Jingyu was only 25 years old.

As a woman, Qi Min was even more sensitive to the persistence in Yan Jingyu's eyes when she looked at Ruan Xihe, which made her sure that in this relationship that was not favored by them, Yan Jing Yu's attitude is not the playful one they thought.

It was also because of this that her attitude, which was only perfunctory, suddenly became serious.

Although Ruan Zetian doesn't have Qi Min's delicate and keen perception that is unique to women, he can still tell whether Yan Jingyu really cares about Ruan Xi and Shangxin.