Chapter 82

The two had just spread out their books and studied for half an hour.

I thought the rain in summer would be quick and fast,

"Why don't you stay here tonight? I have extra school uniforms here..." At this point, I was a little embarrassed, and I took it as a shame

[Hahahaha! There is a gap of more than ten centimeters, you want Yan Jingyu to wear your clothes?"

Ruan Xihe was even more embarrassed by the ruthless ridicule deep in his consciousness.

I mean, I have a dry-cleaning machine at home, and it's timed so I can wear it tomorrow morning. "

He changed his mouth in time, and there was a bit of anticipation in his eyes.

We can live together, I want.

From childhood to adulthood, Yan Jingyu has never stayed in anyone's house, let alone an invitation from her peers.

And this is not just a classmate, but also a boyfriend who has just confirmed the relationship.

Inexplicably, I feel a little "''exciting?'' The mood is easy to guess, and you can tell at a glance how much he is looking forward to.

He lowered his eyes and thought for a while, then he nodded, followed by a soft "Oh yeah", but when he looked up, the person on the opposite side pursed his mouth, as if the voice just now was just an illusion.

It's a pity that the owner of the voice covered up his mouth, but he couldn't hide the joy in his eyes.

The corners of her lips rose uncontrollably, and Yan Jingyu dialed Yan Yushu's cell phone.

Hearing that her son was going to stay at a classmate's house, she immediately felt relieved when she was worried about how the heavy rain would move, and told him to get along well with his classmates and not to be too aggressive during tutoring.

It's true that her son knew about it, Yan Shuyu was also worried about that paralyzed face that was exactly like his father's.

Because Yan Jingyu was born with bad ears, and has been using hearing aids since then, he was the one who was isolated since childhood. In addition, as a mother, she didn't live up to expectations, she didn't go to college without a good name, and she had a child out of wedlock and fell out with her family.

These created Yan Jingyu's bad interpersonal relationship.

It was the first time that someone could develop such a relationship with his boy. While Yan Yushu was happy, she was also afraid that her son's inability to express his personality would scare away his rare friend.

"I see, no, really," I knew that Yan Shuyu would have no objection to staying overnight, but he didn't expect her to be so worried, but the direction of this worry is a bit hard to explain. Go to bed early, good night. "

When Yan Jingyu was on the phone, Ruan Xihe was looking at him with his palms on his cheeks.

It was the first time I saw Yan Jingyu getting along with his mother. Although it was separated by a network cable, I could still feel the warmth of the mother and son.

Yan Jingyu, who was talking, lost his usual coolness, and there was warmth in his eyes.

Seeing that he hung up the phone and looked over, Ruan Xihe asked curiously: "What did Auntie say?"

"You can stay overnight. She asked me to be gentle when I give you tutoring, and don't be too rigid and serious."

After a pause, what I thought was impossible began to hesitate.