Chapter 170

When the two rushed to the palace, Wan Yu was there, his eyes were red obviously from crying.

"Xiaohe," seeing Ruan Xihe coming, Wan Yu hugged excitedly: "Xiao'er found it, Xiao'er found it, and Zetian and Xiaohao, they are together, Xiaohe We've waited." At the beginning, only Wan Yu had hoped for Ruan Xihe's suggestion, except for Yan Jingyu.

When he knew the truth, he, like Qin Ming, had no hope. Now that her expectations come true, she is also the most excited. She was very grateful for her persistence, and also very grateful to Ruan Xihe for her persistence. Ruan Zetian and his son have been missing for more than ten years. When everyone felt that the searches were useless, only Ruan Xihe persisted.

"Well, we've waited, aunt, we've waited." Ruan Xi and herself couldn't hide their tears as they embraced Wan Yu who was crying again.

In the previous life plus this life, what did he wait for more than ten years?

But he was lucky again. Although it is not always possible to have a brother and a father in those small worlds, it is enough for him who has never seen them since he was four years old.

Qin Ming was also excited, but as a father, a calm Alpha was not so obvious.

Qin Xiao was his eldest son and his favorite son, otherwise he wouldn't have been crowned prince at birth.

Putting Qin Xiao in danger because of another son's jealousy was something he never wanted to see.

But the fact still happened, his favorite child was seriously injured and fell into the wormhole. During the time when he received the news, he lived in self-blame every day. Finally, his baby was fine. It's just that I didn't expect such a coincidence. After passing through the wormhole, Qin Xiao appeared near Ruan Zetian's house and was picked up.

"Your father has amnesia, so he has been living with your brother. Your brother is fine, but he was young at that time, and the magnetic field of the black hole also affected his brain."

"It's not just them, your father's subordinates who lived together at that time almost all suffered from amnesia. The living conditions there are difficult, the order is chaotic, and the medical treatment is even backward, so they have never had the opportunity to do a brain test. "Informed Ruan Xihe of the received news.

"Amnesia? Then the prince's brother..." His pupils trembled slightly, Ruan Xihe looked at Qin Ming, his lips parted slightly, but he couldn't ask the words behind him. How could this be?

He knew that his father had lost his memory, so he didn't bring his brother back, but he didn't expect that there were other people who survived at that time, and also suffered from amnesia. Writing this passage, and in that period of his original life, Yan Jingyu did not lose his memory. In his impression, it was Yan Jingyu who brought back his father and elder brother when the novel was nearing the end.

"Xiao'er also has some memory loss, but it doesn't matter, as long as he is alive, I will let people gather authoritative brain doctors to study it together." Qin Ming patted Ruan Xihe's head and comforted him.

"I will work hard too," he is a top pharmacist, he will definitely find a solution, no matter how much it costs, he will find a solution, "Uncle, can the library lend me to read it? I want to read ancient books Is there any way to solve it.

"Okay, then please, Xiaohe.

"Uncle, where is my mother: Thinking of Qin Qi Min going crazy over the disappearance of Ruan Zetian and Ruan Zetian for so many years, Ruan Xi and Gang's suppressed sourness hit the tip of his nose again.