Chapter 136

, with a look of anticipation on his palm-sized face.

The moonlight tonight is very good, the faint moonlight fell on Ruan Xihe's side face, and the hazy feeling added a layer of filter to the already stunning appearance.

Faced with such a little guy, he still invites such an ambiguous request to stay overnight, which one? Jingyu couldn't refuse, and even for a moment he had the audacity to imagine the two of them lying on Ruan Xihe's bed together.

This kind of thing is not unheard of.

When he was young, he stayed in the palace because of his schoolwork. It happened that he was in bed with a minor illness. He was so worried that day that he happened to stay in the palace. I don't know why at that time, my head was so hot that I took advantage of the moonlight to go to Ruan Xihe's bedroom. Perhaps it was because the patient's psychology was relatively fragile, and the little boy would cry and babble that day, which made him feel distressed for a while, and he hugged him into his arms so that the little person could sleep peacefully.

But at that time, he and him were just the little highness who secretly had a good relationship with him and the eldest son of the general. Now, they are fiancés.

It is not as simple as 1+1 when the transformation of status is brought to bed.

Of course, in fact, he and Ruan Xihe would not arrange for him to live in their bedroom.

After Yan Jingyu agreed to stay overnight, Ruan Xihe asked someone to clean up a guest room for him.

This is the first time Yan Jingyu has stepped into Ruan Xihe's dormitory in many years since he finished his studies and went to the border. Isn't it the original bedroom?

Walking all the way back, I looked at Yan Jingyu's Ruan Tuansu from the corner of my eye from time to time, and soon noticed the difference. This also reminded him of what happened when he was a child, when Yan Jingyu also went to his dormitory, he explained with a smile: "My aunt thought the previous dormitory was too old, and asked me to choose one in the new palace. , I chose this side, the space is not big, but very comfortable."

The sentence that the space is not big is not Versailles. Compared with other bedrooms in the palace, the area that can be seen at a glance is indeed not large.

A small palace of five or six hundred square meters, the first floor is a large living room, there is a dining room, and then there are kitchens and bathrooms, etc., the second floor is an audio-visual hall, game room, study room, gym, etc. Ruan Xihe's bedroom is on the third floor , directly occupying two-thirds of the upper floor, where the master bedroom, bathroom, cloakroom, small study, and snack room are all available. Ruan Xihe doesn't know why he introduces it? He introduced the layout of the bedroom and brought people to him The room is going so naturally, as if Yan Jingyu is arranged to sleep in his bedroom tonight. Jingyu doesn't know what he is thinking, he is looking at the interior layout, the warm-toned hard decoration is in line with Ruan Xi and his inner character.

No matter how much he rejects others thousands of miles away, the real Ruan Xihe is actually very gentle.

He will never forget the day when he first met, that was the only light that supported him in the dark past.

I still remember that after being habitually called to a hiding place by several princes to scold and kneel down, he waited for everyone to leave, and just remembered that a child in a beautiful dress walked up to him holding a lukewarm pastry.

The child's eyes are very beautiful, the glazed golden color that only the royal blood can have, big and round like cat pupils, especially cute on the palm-sized face.