Chapter 142

"My father is already on his way back, and he should arrive in Central City in the next two days, and we will set the wedding date as soon as possible. "

Yan Feiling is stationed at the border of Star G, two jumping points away, it is currently the only Qiyuan country in the interstellar that can compete with the Empire.

After being told by Qin Ming to betroth Ruan Xihe to Yan Jingyu, Yan Feileng had already started to arrange the affairs at hand, and had to wait for the successor to arrive.

, there must be someone of the corresponding level sitting in town.

Hearing the engagement date, Xiao Fang smiled happily.

"En." Nodding obediently, Ruan Xihe, who was looking up at Yan Jingyu with her small face up, spoke softly like a feather.

"Very happy?"

Stretching out his hand and pinching it, his magnetic voice was smiling, he lowered his head, his black eyes stared straight at the pair of glazed gold.

He was sure that he felt Ruan Xihe's joy.

"Well, I'm very happy. The big brother who used to put me to sleep and secretly buy maltose for me is going to marry me and go home." 1

This is his sincere words, but it is not.

At this moment, his mind is full of finding the person who loves him the most, and those days traveling through the small world seem to be just a dream.

He didn't blame him, he didn't send their children away, he didn't hear the news of his death, and he didn't face him to protect him but turned into a pile of corpses.

"You know what? I had a nightmare when I went back that day."

Yes, those were nightmares.

"In my dream, I misunderstood you, and forced you to go to the border with fierce words, but soon found out that I was pregnant. I hate you, and I dare not let others know that I am pregnant. Later, after giving birth secretly, I put him I gave it away, I thought everything was over, but the news came that you died in the battle, and then I realized that I hated you for five years, but I hated the wrong person completely."

"Xiaohe, that's a dream, the dream is reversed, don't you think we're doing well now?"

He wiped away the 0 with his fingertips, and seeing the tears piling up in his eyes, he lowered his head and kissed it.

Salty tears rolled on the tip of the tongue, making the person in his arms angry.

That's why he suddenly ran out of the bedroom to leave the palace that day, and then immediately threw himself into his arms and cried when he saw him?

Can make Xiao 0 illusory worry, how real is that dream?

"Well, we are fine now." Putting his arms around the back of Yan Jingyu's neck with both hands, the distance between the two was brought a little closer, and he took the initiative to lift his chin and kiss Yan Jingyu's lips, and they were about to leave " I will love you very much, love the baby very much, so don't want me, okay?"

He despicably classified those as dreams, but no matter how he tried to escape at this time, Ruan Xihe knew very well in his heart what he had done.

He is not worthy of such a good Yan Jingyu.

"Fool, I'm afraid you don't want me, you're so nice." Yan Jingyu thought that he still remembered those dreams, that's why he was like this.