Chapter 157

The cabin was closed, followed by an inconspicuous vibration. As the scenery outside the window changed, the battleship left the harbor and went straight into the sky.

After the battleship stabilized, the sergeants were allowed to leave their seats and move freely in the lobby in their own safety cabins, while the officers went to the command room for the first strategic meeting after sailing. Yan Jingyu and Qin Xiao were walking in the aisle together. Qin Xiao was a little worried about Ruan Xi and the state just now.

Before taking off, the long hug between him and Yan Jingyu may be a sign of good feelings in the eyes of others, but Qin Xiao, who knows his brother well, doesn't think so.

His younger brother looks soft, but in fact he is the strongest.

No matter how uncomfortable it is at this time, he will try his best to control it, not to burden Yan Jingyu, and not to let himself be too sad.

But after holding him for five or six minutes, his first reaction was whether his brother was feeling unwell. Knowing his worry, Yan Jingyu shook his head, just about to say something when he heard someone calling him from behind.

"Brother, Jingyu." Looking up, it was the fourth prince. Ruan Xihe told him to pay attention to the fourth prince, but the other party came to him immediately.

Yan Jingyu's expression remained unchanged, and he nodded lightly as a greeting.

Qin Xiao raised his eyebrows and looked at his half brother. It was an open secret that the prince was at odds with the other princes, and as they got older, the atmosphere between them became more and more tense. .Obviously, the reserve position has been established early, but as long as there is a slight possibility, who will give up?

People came over one after another in the passage, seeing the situation, those who walked together stopped chatting, and those who walked alone accelerated. No one wants to be involved in such troubles. The two didn't respond verbally, and Qin Rui didn't feel embarrassed either.

The three walked into the command room together, and most of the senior commanders had already arrived. 1292621

As the commander-in-chief of this rescue operation, as soon as Yan Jingyu arrived at the scene, the conversation in the command room disappeared. When everyone is present, the meeting begins.

In the central city, the photos of Ruan Tuanwei and seeing him off were taken by military journalists and included in the news reports of the day. In the photo, 0 tilted with a protruding belly, with his hands clasped, his chin resting on the one bent over to hold him, his exposed side face with lowered eyes, it makes people feel sad to look at.

The reporter's writing skills are very high, and the starting point is not the analysis of conventional military operations, but another way to exaggerate the respect for the soldiers who went to the front line and the respect for the military families from the perspective of military families.

The protagonist of the picture is the highly respected little prince and the general who has made great achievements in battle, which is undoubtedly wonderful.

0. I will give birth in a few days, but my partner is on the front line at this critical moment. This makes many people who read the news feel sour.

However, the incident between Ruan Xihe and Yan Jingyu is just a microcosm of military families. He also came across this push, he didn't expect that there are reporters who would start from this angle, but it's not bad, I hope the society can give military families more help, especially for those relatives who lost their lives on the battlefield Military families.