Chapter 107

In the side hall where there were only two people, Yan Jingyu let go of the young emperor who was already breathing hard in his arms after the two talked to each other intimately for a while.

After Ruan Xi calmed down, she began to think about what to do with this matter. The oath has been made, the request has been fulfilled, General Yan has appeased him, and the next step is to deal with those troublesome things. He went to the side and bent down to pick up the roster that Yan Jingyu threw away. This thing must be dealt with, after all, it involves the friendship between the two countries, at least on the bright side Yao can live well.

"Your Majesty wants to see?" He stepped forward and encircled Ruan Xihe's waist from back to front. The difference of more than 20 centimeters in height made Ruan Xihe almost completely trapped in the man's broad embrace.

"Well, together?" Nodding, Ruan Xihe said seriously, "But don't be angry, as I said, there will only be you in the harem." First she raised her eyebrows, then pinched her backhand He squeezed Yan Jingyu's face with his chin resting on his shoulder. Different from the soft and coquettish milk bag just now, the pretty face also showed a bit of a flirtatious look in this slightly frivolous tone, and the gesture of pinching the face is different Merry. Seeing Ruan Xihe like this, Yan Jingyu's heart skipped a beat in an instant.

His little emperor can always bring him different feelings.

"Well, I can only be the one." Replying with the tone that a jealous "favorite concubine" would have, Yan Jingyu's face was full of arrogance, but there was infinite gentleness in his eyebrows and eyes.

Ruan Xihe's words dissipated the originally really jealous emotions. Apart from private senses, this matter really needs to be resolved from an official point of view. Regardless of what happened at the coming-of-age ceremony, now that Lingyun Kingdom has sent carefully selected people to Qi'an Kingdom, if Ruan Xihe is not the one who should receive the gift, he may feel that he has to choose at least one person from Lingyun Kingdom. This is the kind of kindness that the emperor has always dealt with. As for what will happen to the remaining ones, let's talk about two things. To put it bluntly, those who stay ^ are tool people who serve as evidence of the good relations between the two countries. But even so, Yan Jingyu was still unwilling.

He forbids anyone other than him in the palace to have the opportunity to approach his Majesty, this kind of paranoia cannot be suppressed no matter how hard he tries.

"Yes yes this is my queen pinan"

He turned his face and pressed a kiss on Yan Jingyu's cheek, the golden color of the glass was full of smiles.

Before lunch that day, both of them were looking at the roster. Ling Yunguo sent a total of 15 people this time. Whether it is appearance or talent, it can be said that each has its own merits.

Because I can't figure out which age group Ruan Xihe likes, the ones sent are from 16 to 30 years old. Ruan Xihe was shocked to see that in this dynasty, the age group who can have a half-grown child is also on the roster.

No, it's not a half-aged child, it should be at least 13 or 14 years old. In my impression, Ling Yunguo can get married at 16 years old.

[Maybe you think you have an Electra complex?] When the two were talking about the people on the list, 521 was also watching, laughing while watching.

[.....1

"Fu Xing."

"The servant is here."

"Draft the imperial decree, Brother Xuanhuang returns to Beijing."

"Yes, Your Majesty." After finishing the order, Ruan Xihe smiled even more happily after seeing Yan Jingyu's surprised eyes.

"I think these people are pretty good. Brother Huang should also have a companion. It's just that we need to get along with each other to know the relationship. I look good. What if Brother Huang doesn't like it?" Ruan Xi pointed her chin at the tip of the brush. and explained. Unexpectedly, he would say that, and the nerves that had been tense in his heart suddenly relaxed. Ruan Hao is bisexual, and this matter is not a secret in Qi'an. Before the emperor and empress were around, he arranged a marriage for him, thinking of choosing a side concubine first. At that time, he had a good reference on what kind of women he liked, but at that time, he only wanted to be gentle, considerate and dignified, and girls were fine, but his concubine wanted a man, he had to understand military skills, it didn't matter if he was good at martial arts, and he had to be good-looking. At that time, when the criteria for concubine selection were reported, it can be said that the whole court was in an uproar.

However, Ruan Hao was unable to give birth to an heir, so the speaker simply didn't hear about this kind of thing about leaving a man as a concubine. It's just that Ruan Zetian fell ill later, and then the couple passed away one after another. In the end, neither the side concubine nor the main concubine had any follow-up.

Immediately after ascending the throne, he set off for the border. Except for the occasional return to Beijing, he has always followed the original oath. He sits on the frontier to protect the gate of the country, and Ruan Xihe guards the interior to be a good emperor. It's just that ten years have passed, Ruan Hao is still alone, and the idea of taking care of him is not a day or two, so after solving Yan Jingyu's jealousy, Ruan Xihe thought of the feasibility of this matter. Ruan Xihe didn't think too much about these people because they were not unreliable.

After all, regardless of whether it was his original world or the previous two worlds, intermarriage between different countries was very common. As for whether there will be spies among these people, that is not something that Ruan Xisu is even worried about. Since they are coming for his harem, sending spies would be a bit of a waste of talent.

After all, only Qi'an male concubines have the right to serve as officials in the court, and beauties from other countries cannot even have the title of concubine.

Because the palace affairs of the inner palace are also very important, the first empress and the four concubines have their own divisions of palace affairs.

"Bing ((瓻瓻瓻瓻齇)) District, you are really talented..." It is unbelievable that there is such a solution, 521 is a little confused.

[I'll take it as you praise me. ] Tsundere akimbo jpg

"Your Majesty said so."

Responding in a low voice, the corners of his mouth raised in an uncontrollable arc, Yan Jingyu now completely forgot how he felt when he was alone in the side hall waiting for Ruan Xi and Xia Chao. The coolness from head to toe as if falling into an ice cave, and the feeling of gradually falling into the depths of the heart.