Chapter 26

It took a lot of courage to say the words of love for him, and after taking a shower, I looked at my phone, but there was no message, and I felt an indescribable disappointment in my heart.

he thought...

"Tsk tsk tsk, I told you to be cowardly, do you regret it now?" 』

[Why don't you follow the drama anymore. 】

"I don't care about you~"

[No, thank you]

Curling his lips, he put his mobile phone on the table, opened the door and walked out.

The chocolate just eased his hypoglycemia, and now he desperately needs a full lunch.

In the living room, I heard footsteps on the stairs, Ruan Xihe, who was still sleeping, would come down the stairs at this time.

[[Website Tip: The content is wrong, do not use the reading mode! ]

really.

Qi Min put down the book in his hand, stood up and greeted her.

"woke up?"

Looking at the half of her face that had been slapped by her, the redness and swelling had almost disappeared, but the purple red palm print was still very obvious on the fair skin, which looked a little scary.

"Xiaohe, I'm sorry, mom..."

In fact, she regretted it after she calmed down. Due to physical reasons, they held her youngest son in their hands all the time. She couldn't figure out why she was so angry that she slapped him.

"Does it still hurt?"

Facing Qi Min's distressed eyes and heavy guilt, Ruan Xihe shook his head, tried his best to ignore the pain in the corner of his mouth, and smiled at her.

I looked at the wound on my face in the mirror before taking a bath, so of course I knew what it was like.

Because of this, Ruan Xihe subconsciously tilted his cheek during the video call just now, and made 521 lower his angle of view.

He didn't want Yan Jingyu to know.

"Mom, I'm hungry"

Not wanting to continue this topic anymore, he touched his stomach and said.

"You haven't eaten anything today, so you should be hungry."

Holding Ruan Xihe's hand to the dining room table, the butler who had been waiting by the side stepped forward.

"What do young masters want to eat today? Is porridge good? It would be better to drink porridge when the stomach is empty."