Chapter 36

inconvinient?

Hearing this, Ruan Hao laughed angrily.

"Where is Yan Jungyu?"

My young master is taking a nap with young master Ruan. "

After hesitating for a while, he still didn't tell Ruan Hao about Ruan Xihe's illness just now.

As far as the Ruan family's attitude towards Ruan Xihe is concerned, once he knows what happened just now, Ruan Hao will definitely rush forward regardless of obstacles.

As far as he saw just now, the two young masters might be continuing what they didn't do just now. If Ruan Hao rushed forward, the consequences would be disastrous.

Hearing that Ruan Xihe was taking a nap, Ruan Hao frowned.

This is indeed Ruan Xihe's usual habit.

[[Website Tip: The content is wrong, do not use the reading mode! ]

]

But this is not at home, it is at Yan's.

"I want to see Yan Jingyu."

The bad premonition made Ruan Hao's complexion darker and darker.

Sorry, my young master is inconvenient.

After being stunned for a moment, the housekeeper apologized to Ruan Hao.

Can't fault anything with the gentleman's attitude.

What's wrong with him!

When he said this, Ruan Hao actually understood what might have happened, and then saw that the housekeeper just didn't speak, just looked at him like that, with a proper smile on his face.

"Cao!"

At this moment, even the strict etiquette upbringing since childhood could not restrain his urge to swear.

The eyes that were the same as Ruan Xihe's were now golden and red, and the hands hanging by his legs were tightly clenched into fists, which showed how bad his mood was.

"I'll wait here." Inhaling and exhaling, finally calming down his emotions, Ruan Hao said to the housekeeper.

After all, if what he thought really happened right now, rushing forward would only embarrass Xiaohe, which was not what he wanted.

Regarding Ruan Hao's words, the butler just nodded with a polite smile, made a gesture of invitation, and then asked the people below to prepare tea and pastries for the guests.

Then he accompanied him and stood aside in case the guests needed anything.