Chapter 98

"Xiaohe, don't hate me, okay?"

"What to do, I love you so much, this tells me how to let go!"

"Ruan Xihe, look at me, Ruan Xihe, you are mine! Only mine! You are not allowed to marry other male concubines, do you hear?"

"Xihe, Xiaohe, who am I, tell me. "

Just left the previous world, no matter how conscious he is, the familiar voice is calling out to his ears over and over again. ,

His body was so hot, and the familiar sense of encroachment made him a little confused, and he couldn't tell what Xi Xi was.

Before he could figure it out, Liangbai, who had climbed to the peak, was forced to stagnate his entire thinking.

"Jingyu, Jingyu"

A soft voice blurted out, and right now he just felt like a small boat, floating on the surface of the sea, when a wave came over and almost overturned him.

Subconsciously, he grabbed the bedding around him tightly, and before the wave calmed down, he was brought into another violent storm.

"Small and Shu Xiaohe fierce" 910441149

I want to say stop barking, I've already let you toss, can't I stop calling him in such a seductive tone? But the reality is that he has no strength to speak at all.

Can't this guy be gentler? Before he passed out, Ruan Xihe's mind flashed such a joke.

When I woke up again, my body was clean, and it looked like someone's masterpiece.

He lifted the quilt and sat up, dragged into the madness of last night, his body was so weak and uncomfortable, not to mention the back, there was still some pain, but this kind of pain was very strange, and he had never experienced it before. And..." The eyelashes were slightly closed up and down, and when the confusion of just waking up faded away, Ruan Xihe blinked at the surrounding decorations, and his whole body became stiff.

[521, what's going on here? Why did I...)

"Don't mention it, I was imprisoned in a dark room as soon as I entered this world!" The baby didn't know! The baby was wronged!

Ruan Xihe

Nobody wakes up and sleeps with someone who hasn't seen it and stays calm.

Ruan Xihe's only comfort was that in his remaining memory, the person who was tossing and refusing to stop last night was undoubtedly Yan Jingyu.

But if he heard the wrong voice last night, he probably kicked him out of bed long ago.

"Your Majesty, do you want to get up? Or lie down for a while?"

A shrill voice came, not loud or small, still the same.

He didn't expect anyone here.

Subconsciously, the body moved to the side, dragged down, and couldn't help the sound of "hissing wind". When the visitor saw him like this, he immediately became nervous.

"Your Majesty, how are you? Do you want to announce the Imperial Physician?"

"Need not.

"Waving his hand, Ruan Xihe looked down: the quilt covered his legs, searching for memories about this world. After calming down, everything in the past flashed through his mind quickly, as if the fast-forward button was pressed Normally, it made Ruan Xihe a little dizzy. He closed his eyes, bent his left leg, put his left elbow on his knee, and put his palm on his forehead. He looked uncomfortable, and made the unsuspecting bystanders feel anxious.