Chapter 22

Ruan Hao?

Squinting his eyes slightly, Yan Jingyu frowned and turned to look at the sleeping person on the bed.

Knowing that Ruan Xihe is here so soon...

His eyes fell on Ruan Xihe's wrist, on the silver dial, there was a Q-version shark in the middle with its tail cocked, shining light blue light in the dark room.

A watch of the same brand as her is just more suitable for Ruan Xihe's age.

Bending down and skillfully unfastening his watch strap, he looked at the inside, and there was no problem at first glance, but upon closer inspection, there were indeed subtle scratches on the inner edge of the dial that fell when it was taken apart.

The back cover can be disassembled, either it has been repaired, or it is due to other reasons, obviously this should be the latter reason.

It seemed that the Ruan family really valued their youngest son.

Putting the watch on for Ruan Xihe again, Yan Jingyu turned and walked out.

[[Website Tip: The content is wrong, do not use the reading mode! ]

]

In the sound of "click", the person on the bed opened his eyes, and his out-of-focus pupils fell on the gray quilt. For a second, some doubts appeared on his red face, and then his nose moved slightly, like a small animal. Ban buried his face in the quilt and sniffed, it was the cold fragrance that belonged exclusively to Yan Jingyu.

Realizing this, he couldn't bear the tiredness anymore, and he closed his eyes again and fell asleep.

The mental overdraft of a few days cannot be saved by an afternoon of sleep. In addition to the relaxation of alcohol on the nerves, Ruan Xihe, who was completely relaxed, soon sank into dreams again.

Downstairs, Ruan Hao waited anxiously.

Hearing from the housekeeper that when Yan Jingyu and the others came back, Ruan Xihe was already asleep, he was a little worried.

He is not familiar with Yan Jingyu, but in Wancheng, who doesn't know that the new head of the Yan family prefers boys?

And the cuter it is, the easier it is to be spotted.

It was rumored that the three of them were all around 20 before, and their baby faces were as delicate as a table in a shop window. I felt sorry for each other, and they were more attractive than girls.

Think about my younger brother, who has just turned 20, and his appearance is not boastful. Who in the circle is as lucky as him to have such a beautiful younger brother.

Fair skin, beautiful and long legs, this kind of words used to describe a beautiful woman is not inconsistent with his Xiaohe.