Chapter 89

"What? Nervous?" Yan Jingyu asked with a smile, seeing that Ruan Xi and the early morning teacher were actually doing physics problems.

"Well, kind of."

Although it is only a monthly exam, it has a different meaning to Ruan Xihe. Because Yan Jingyu wanted to tutor him, he quit his job in the milk tea shop, and he refused to accept the tuition fees that his brothers had to settle, which was equivalent to a loss of income. If he still fails in the exam, he and his aunt will be really sorry.

"Don't be nervous, the mock paper I gave you last night was very good.

Under the table, Ruan Xihe's hands with distinct phalanges are intertwined. This is his lover's favorite way of holding hands. Feeling Yan Jingyu's body temperature coming from the holding hands, the original tension has indeed eased a lot.

This day's exam was indeed as Yan Jingyu said, the exam went very smoothly.

In order to celebrate the end of the exam, the two of them didn't let the aunt cook dinner, but went outside. I like to eat sweeter ones, but I prefer spicy ones. It's just because of my stomach. I don't have many opportunities to try them.

This time I took the opportunity to relax and chose a hot pot restaurant. It's just that he didn't expect that he had already chosen a place 20 or 30 minutes away from the school, and he would still meet the hero and heroine.

"Really, I have nothing to do with Yan Lingfei."

Looking at the girl in front of him who was desperately trying to explain to him, Ruan Xihe blinked a little inexplicably.

What does this have to do with him? After being reminded by 521, he realized later that he was actually a white moonlight. That monster couldn't escape after running so far. It seems to be a plot effect?

Because he was busy studying during this time, he really didn't pay much attention to Yan Lingfei and Qin Yuan.

Of course, there is no time to be played by Zhao Kaiqing and the others, otherwise the wind should have been heard by now. When it comes to gossip, if boys gossip, there is absolutely nothing wrong with girls. After all, they are thick-skinned, dare to ask anything, and dare to tease anything.

"Oh," responded dispensably, and Ruan Xihe noticed that Yan Lingfei's eyes fell on him. He curled his lips, "Don't worry, Jingyu and I are very strict.

We all come to eat hot pot together, alone, two people.

This has nothing to do with him? I can't believe it.

[Looking at the progress, maybe the two have already talked? Or is it still an ambiguous period, only one piece of paper is missing?]

[This ". J's judgment, but seeing Yan Lingfei looking at Ruan Xihe's eyes, it still feels something strange.

But I can't deny what Ruan Xihe said, we all come to eat hot pot alone, and it's still such an emotional Internet celebrity restaurant, it's too far-fetched to say that there is no problem.

[There are still seven days before that incident. During this period of time, you must keep an eye on the actions over there. After the incident, I will download ten TV dramas you like for you. ]

make a deal"

Looking at Tongzi humming a song, thinking about myself who thought it was very reliable at the beginning, I thought, "Sure enough, I have seen too little in the world.

"you

.."

"We're here to celebrate the end of the exam, and you too?"