Chapter 41

Kiss doesn't hurt anymore. '

The cool kiss just now remained on the wrist, Ruan Xihe didn't expect Yan Jingyu to care about this, tilted his head and raised his eyes slightly.

"So, give me another kiss, okay?"

It was only him and him in the confined space, thinking of the strategy "One Hundred Words of Seductive Tricks" given by 521, Ruan Xihe put aside his inner shyness.

While talking, he took the initiative to raise his hand, and the elevator indicator light showed that it had jumped to 15.

Taking a deep look at Ruan Xihe, he lowered his head and landed another kiss on his wrist.

This time, she didn't touch it immediately, but rubbed it for a while, and then Ruan Xihe felt the wet tip of her tongue across the skin, causing a shiver.

How could this be

Wrist shrinks, wanting to withdraw. However, his strength was not strong enough for the opponent, this time Yan Jingyu controlled his strength very well, but only restrained his wrist to prevent him from escaping. Seeing that the man lowered his head, his slender eyelashes drooped and kissed earnestly, the tip of his tongue swept over the red section, and then kissed delicately, without falling anywhere.

[[Website Tip: The content is wrong, do not use the reading mode! ]

]

It was very gentle, so gentle that it made him feel a little ashamed,

Ruan Xihe's blush never faded when she was teased but was teased.

Bright red, moist eyes

After the last kiss, the man looked at him with a smile in his eyes.

"Still hurt?"

The elevator light jumped to 60.

"It doesn't hurt anymore.

The sound is a little soft, but it is very clear in an elevator with only two people.

"Ding" the elevator arrived, and the gesture of holding hands changed from holding hands, Yan Jingyu pulled Ruan Xihe out.

"Boss, Master Ruan"

Yuan Ling, who just wanted to go to the secretary department to explain something, saw the two people getting out of the elevator, and immediately stepped forward to say hello.

"Yeah." Eyelids lifted slightly, Yuan Ling liked the sudden indifference.

"Hello"

He remembered that this person was Yan Jingyu's special assistant. 910440966

Ruan Xihe responded politely, with a gentle smile on his face.

Seeing this, Yan Jingyu on the side just gave Yuan Ling a cold look.