Chapter 71

Ruan Xihe never expected that after the reconciled meal, they would go to the bookstore.

May 3rd and so on, case study guide and so on, can you not be so cruel."

But seeing Yan Jingyu's serious selection, he swallowed these words abruptly.

Yan Jingyu here is so good, he should work hard.

But ", it's really a lot.

Not wanting to face reality, Ruan Xihe walked a little further away, turned his head, and saw a row of comic books next to him.

[Girl manga! Do you like this? J

The voice of 521 came from the depths of consciousness, a little surprised and a little unbelievable. Ruan Xihe, who was startled by its sudden sound, trembled, and accidentally knocked down the top book, hurriedly catching it, Wu's face.

I like you, you bastard!'

[[Website Tip: The content is wrong, don't use the reading mode! ]

]

Although I don't understand the meaning of Girl Man, but 521's tone sounds wrong, Ruan Xihe immediately retorted. Take a look, rub it, it really is not something he can see, what are these?

"School Bully's Favorite"? Take another look at the next one.

"I just like you?"

Is it really good to put these next to the subject class?

Qin Yuan didn't expect to bump into Ruan Xihe when she was shopping in a bookstore. She didn't dare to recognize him when she first saw the profile. Seeing him flustered after accidentally touching a book, her nervousness disappeared. She stepped forward to say hello, this was her encouragement to herself, but before she could speak, Ruan Xihe had already turned her head away, and at some point, Yan Jingyu came over here. g 760394

"I" it... it fell and I caught it, I don't like watching this.

[What you clearly want to see, I told you..."

Shut up and let's make it happen!]

Forget about this shameful thing? He was just curious about what book it was.

In fact, Yan Jingyu really didn't want to ask anything, but he saw Qin Yuan walking in the direction of Ruan Xihe, and the unhappiness in his heart made him walk forward quickly.

But looking at Ruan Xihe's blushing and stammering explanation, he thought it was funny that he didn't have three hundred taels of silver here, and he relaxed his tight heart just now.

His eyes fell on the book, and as soon as he scanned the name, he was quickly sent back to the distance. Then he pushed his back with both hands, and Ruan Xihe's unkind urging came: