Chapter 64

Half lying on the table, with his head pressed against his bent right arm, Ruan Xi played with the eraser with his left hand, and looked at the people around him from time to time, completely without the consciousness of listening to the class seriously.

The third period is English class again.

It was originally for sports, but Zhang Yi snatched it over as the head teacher.

It's just that the teacher in class this time is no longer Zhang Yi, which surprised the students in the class and looked at the two people in the back seat.

But thinking about Zhang Yi's red face just now, it's not hard to understand why he is a substitute teacher.

It's just that they don't know that this substitute teacher will completely replace Zhang Yi, and the new head teacher is already under discussion.

Ruan Xihe didn't care about this, he was busy playing with the eraser.

There were classmates from the European Union in the original world, and their local language was miraculously shared with the one here. He learned some out of curiosity at that time, so what the teacher said was not difficult for him. After looking through all the books yesterday, he confirmed that English is the only thing he is good at so far, followed by chemistry.

So Ruan Xi and Kai Xiaochai, who were obedient in nature, felt at ease.

[[Website Tip: The content is wrong, do not use the reading mode! ]

]

Moved his eyes from the spinning eraser to Yan Jingyu again.

The boy who has just grown up still has the innocence of a teenager, but his eyebrows and outlines have matured.

The angular jaw line is so perfect that it doesn't look like a real person. The protruding Adam's apple underneath curves out a sexy line. The beautiful neck is hidden under the neat shirt collar, and a navy blue tie is tied on.

Ruan Xihe has always been unable to control this appearance of restraint and lust.

In the last world, after Yan Jingyu found out that he liked this style, he always liked to buy similar clothes to play with him in uniform temptation, but now thinking about it, it's a bit far away.

This Yan Jingyu who was already a stranger to him.

When Ruan Xihe was looking at him, Yan Jingyu noticed it, but every time he just glanced at him casually, as if he was bored to pass the time, so he didn't care.

But this time it stayed for a long time.

His heartbeat accelerated unconsciously, and that strange feeling struck him again, making him a little uncomfortable.

He has always known the advantages of this face,

Even when there is a lot of gossip outside, and the reputation is extremely bad, there are still girls who will come together, with a look of "I believe you" and "everyone hates you.