Chapter 162

"I'm back. "

This was the first sentence Yan Jingyu said after getting off the car.

Ruan Xihe didn't know how he came forward, but when he realized he was surrounded, Xiao Yu in his arms took over. Buried in Yan Jingyu's arms, holding his clothes tightly with both hands, tears could not be stopped like a broken faucet.

He wanted to say "Welcome back" and "I miss you so much", but in the end there were only tears left. Yan Jingyu hugged Yan Huai with one hand, and held Ruan Xihe in his arms with the other. Ruan Xihe's cry was very soft, but it was such a suppressed cry that made his heart hurt even more. Yan Jingyu only felt that his whole heart was being squeezed and hurt.

He looked at the ignorant Yanhuai District, the little guy was staring at him with big black eyes, not afraid of strangers, nor too curious, even the expression on Xiao Baozi's face was mediocre. It was the first time I met my son face to face, but Ruan Xihe was in such a state.

He turned his head and lowered his head slightly, and kissed the little one with his lips. At the same time, the pheromone wrapped around little Alpha. Yan Jingyu comforted him:

"Be good in the neighborhood, let's go with the housekeeper first, and my father has something to say to my father." 01613 didn't understand, but he still told him very seriously. Hearing the words, the butler immediately stepped forward to take Xiao, while Yan Jingyu pulled Ruan Xihe out of his arms.

At this time, his eyes were already red, and his clothes were wet a lot.

Because of crying so much, Ruan Xihe hiccupped a little, and his milky white skin became very cute after being flushed with the flush after crying. Yan Jingyu's palm covered his cheek, and his eyes fell to 0, where it had already turned into a bright rose color.

You don't need to guess to know that it must have been bitten by Ruan Xihe when he was crying just now. I rubbed my fingertips, because between the slightly parted lips of the hiccup, the pink tip of the tongue was faintly visible. The color of the ink is dim, and the emotions that were inadvertently aroused are fleeting under the pressure of the master. With a little self-blame, Yu secretly spurned his concentration, and the superficial kiss fell on the rose, which was as soft as ever, and it was just a touch away.

"Stop crying, okay?"

"Yeah." The housekeeper and attendants who watched the whole process were already immune to the sweet atmosphere of the two of them. Even the adjutant who sent Yan Jingyu back was also used to the relationship between Ruan Xi and the child-raising period because of the several times of delivery of urgent mail at home. The chief's favorite wife. Only Yan Huaiyi, who was just born, suffered a lot.

In his previous life, before he knew that Ruan Xihe and Yan Jingyu were his mother and father, he had heard many rumors about them when he was young. After knowing his life experience, he investigated a lot of information. Whether it is the star network or the legends left in the military department, Ruan Xihe belongs to the category of iceberg beauties, not to mention the iron-blooded and fierce general protecting the country Yan Jingyu. the two of them"

At this time, Yan Jingyu had already carried Ruan Xihe into the living room. Seeing that Yan Huai had been staring at the backs of the two, the butler thought of Ruan Xihe crying so much just now, he shook his hands and said with a smile: "Yan Huai did not respond, he is just a one-month-old child, There shouldn't be any response. The housekeeper also knew this, and answered on his own.

"Don't worry, young master, the young lady is just too happy."

Speaking of this, the butler thought for a while and explained: