Chapter 65

(521, can you help me find out what's going on with him?]

Of course he was happy that Yan Jingyu could accompany him for dinner,

But he didn't forget the reason why he was rejected just now.

"Wait for me, soon." The two left the classroom and went downstairs, Ruan Xihe didn't notice the lonely expression of the girl in the front seat of the third row.

"Why didn't you go up just now? Even if you say thank you to him, there is always a reason.

The girl on the side gritted her teeth, feeling a little bit like she hated iron but not steel.

"Ai Ai, listen to me, it's useless to like someone silently, and it's only been a year.

The other girl also sighed and persuaded.

"I don't. Nothing? Didn't like him?

Biting her lower lip, Qin Yuan stood up, took her wallet,

"Let's go to dinner, can I treat you to the Mala Tang at the corner? Or Korean rice cakes?

I don't want to continue this topic, Qin Yuan said.

"It's okay, I like rice cakes.

"Me too"

Then rice cakes. The three of them left the classroom together, but the topic couldn't be controlled by Qin Yuan, and turned back to Ruan Xihe again.

"Speaking of which, what about school bullies, would you like to be friends with that person?",

He transferred here halfway, so he probably didn't even know about Yan Jingyu.

"Not necessarily friends.

"I fought for him, how could I not be friends, and I brought him breakfast in the morning.

"For someone like Yan Jingyu, although he is good-looking and good at studying, if you ask me to say those bad things, there will be no groundless rumors, Yuanyuan, see if you want to tell him about it.

"Yeah, Yuanyuan, it's not a good thing for Ruan Xihe to be with someone like that.

It is said that three women play a show, but now the two women have already given Qin Yuan some headaches.

But think about what my girlfriends said,

I don't know him well. "It's not a chance encounter this morning, what they have is just the interaction of shouting and handing in homework every day.

"But in the photo, he is so gentle when he looks at you, and he even takes you to school. Is that a Maybach? I went to the Lishui High School forum and looked through the posts, and all of them are talking about his car. Is it comfortable to sit in?" Lishui High School , is the school of Qi Xuan, the girl who took the photo. She didn't expect that she would get such a big response to Tiantian's CP just by sharing it with her girlfriends group.