Chapter 91

"Don't you like this?"

Seeing that Yan Jingyu was just looking at him, his dark eyes were bottomless, Ruan Xihe said weakly, and pulled the plaid skirt that just reached the thigh with his hands uncomfortably. www.gudengge.com

The style chosen for 521 is too short!

Just move to see the matching black lace pants.

"I like it, it's beautiful.

The magnetic voice was a bit hoarse than usual, and Yan Jingyu tugged at the neckline of the bathrobe he was wearing with some unease.

"Then why don't you come over?"

There was a little grievance in this sound, a thin layer of mist formed in the glazed golden eyes, like water vapor, the whole thing was soft and sticky, like a glutinous rice dumpling, so cute.

However, the black leather decoration around the throat was bound there neither wide nor tight, and the pendant below made a "bell" sound when Ruan Xihe tilted his head to look at Yan Jingyu.

Yes, it looks like a jewel of love, but it is vacuum inside and made into a bell.

With that sound, inexplicably, that pure cuteness changed. 747650406

She's quite a seductive fairy.

Pure and lustful.

The hands placed on both sides of the body unconsciously clenched, Yan Jingyu told himself to be calm and not to scare the other party, but who would have thought that his self-control would become dislike in the eyes of the little guy.

Now he has nothing to restrain himself.

Walking quickly to Ruan Xihe, barely giving him a chance to react, bent down to pick him up by the waist, and then sat on the bed by himself.

Ruan Xihe didn't expect to be vacated so suddenly, he weighs more than 120 catties, okay?

The exclamation turned into sitting on Yan Jingyu's lap, and the mini skirt could barely cover her buttocks because Yan Jingyu's action no longer had the effect of covering up.

He could feel the touch of the bathrobe under his buttocks, and he could also feel the enthusiasm of Xiao Jingyu.

At this moment, Ruan Xihe felt that if it was in the comics, white smoke might be rising from his head, even if he didn't touch his face, he could feel it was as hot as boiling water. .

As soon as he sat down, he didn't dare to move at all.

Although I already had a premonition in my heart, but now I was silently cowarded, and I felt so ashamed.

Due to his height, Yan Jingyu's angle can capture all his expressions, including the lost spring.

Seeing his wandering eyes, his shy look reminded him of the strawberry milkshake he bought when he passed by the cake shop at night.

Red, grandma's, the entrance is silky sweet. want to eat.

As soon as the kiss fell, he could see the eyelids of the person in his arms move from a close distance, and the thick and curly eyelashes trembled slightly.

Everything was so beautiful that he couldn't hold it.

Then I let the flow take its course and pulled back the light fiercely, it was just too dark.

When the morning sun shone into the room, Yan Jingyu had already woken up.

Even though it was past four o'clock in the morning last night, Yan Jingyu, who had long been used to the biological clock, still woke up at five o'clock.