Chapter 101

Ruan Xihe's favorite time is autumn afternoon, when the breeze is blowing.

Moreover, he found that the climate in this world is really comfortable, neither hot nor cold, and the flowers in the royal garden competing for beauty, and the delicious afternoon tea prepared by the maids are simply one of the great pleasures in life. Of course, it would be even better if Yan Jingyu could accompany him.

Sitting in the small pavilion in the imperial garden, there is a thick cushion specially laid by Fu Xing under it. On the table are freshly baked rose cakes, peeled pistachios and seasonal scented tea.

With slender and white fingertips, he picked up a small piece of rose cake and put it in his mouth. His glazed golden eyes were wandering and unfocused, and he looked bored.

As the name suggests, the rose cake is made of roses as the main ingredient, and it is fragrant in the mouth. When the red pastry was eaten, some natural color fell on the lips. When I licked it with the tip of my tongue, the originally pink lips were painted with rose red, and then I drank a sip of tea, and the moisturized lips added a little more. Very tempting.

And someone pouted unknowingly, which added an unspeakable throbbing.

Although the maids and guards accompanying him didn't dare to look directly at Ruan Xihe, they could always catch them from the corner of their eyes a few times, and their cheeks blushed unsurprisingly.

Fu Xing took all of this into consideration, and he was already used to it. Shuang'er's appearance is exquisite, and Ruan Xihe's is even more stunning to the extreme.

And I don't know if it's because of the new personnel affairs, the former innocence has now turned into a sultry pure desire, and thinking of Yan Jingyu who came to the dormitory to report every day recently, Fu Xing thinks this may be the reason why his majesty is getting more and more beautiful .

"Your Majesty, do you want to add some more?" Fu Xing asked in a low voice after looking at the plate with only two cakes left.

"No need, I'm going back to Qinzheng Hall to work." Shaking his head, Ruan Xihe stretched out his hand to the maid beside him, who immediately handed over a hot cloth towel, after wiping off the sticky fingertips, the cloth towel was taken away, and he Get up and leave the stone table.

Fu Xing followed immediately. Qinzheng Hall, as the name suggests, is the place where the emperor works.

In Ruan Xihe's words, it is a super-luxury president's office. Not to mention the four treasures of the study on the extended desk, there is also a large area where he can put the memorials stacked high up in the fifth factory row. There is also a bed for him to rest on, which must be much smaller than the one in the dormitory, but it is enough for him to sleep alone. There is also an area in Qinzheng Hall for the three pavilions to hold meetings.

Sange has Sange's own office, but when you encounter something and need to discuss it together, you will come here.

It has been a week since he came to this world, and Ruan Xihe has basically figured out the living conditions.

As an emperor, diligence is a must.

Don't look at him strolling around the imperial garden leisurely, in fact, this is just a rare leisure for him during his lunch break. Except for the first two days of his arrival, he rested in the dormitory because he had just lost his virginity and felt unwell. The z) services were all handled by the three elders to help him. On the third day, he resumed his daily office procedures.

Get up at 5:30, go to Qinzheng Hall at 6:30, eat at 12, continue at 3:00, and leave work at 6:00.

Of course, if there are many things to do, it is possible to work overtime until late.

[Quick Transmigration] Sweet and Soft Baby's Guide to Chasing Husbandsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें