Chapter 40

In the car, Ruan Hao looked at Ruan Xihe in the back seat from the rearview mirror from time to time, seeing his eyes full of spring in a daze, he knew who he was thinking of.

The clothes on his body are no longer the pink T-shirts from yesterday, but light-yellow T-shirts. There is a little monster with claws and claws on his chest. I haven't seen him wearing them. It must be prepared by the Yan family for him.

The slightly larger neckline exposed a collarbone, which was slender and beautiful, but the red dots on it were very obtrusive.

Thinking of his younger brother being like this, he was disassembled by a wolf with a big tail, and the depression in his chest made his voice muffled.

"What you pay first is easy to be overlooked. You are too early, Xiao He, and the bad nature of people is too easy to get, so you won't cherish it too much.

Ruan Xihe was taken aback for not being able to tell whether it was education or lamentation.

Originally, he was still thinking about the man hugging him before going out and telling him to miss him forcefully, but he didn't react when he heard Ruan Hao's words.

After savoring it carefully, I also understood Ruan Hao's worry

"Look, your brother thinks the same as I did before."

[[Website Tip: The content is wrong, don't use the reading mode! ]

]

Rare 521 without drama: lying in the depths of consciousness and rolling around bored.

"However, in my opinion, our worries are superfluous. Yan Jingyu's trend is not going to happen. I don't know whether he loves you or not, but the way he treats you, I dare to use my years of experience in watching dramas, I can guarantee that you will already live in his heart."

"Brother, he's fine"

After complaining about the metaphor of 521, he looked back at Ruan Hao's sight in the rearview mirror, which was full of seriousness.

Of course you think he is good everywhere.

He silently slandered, before he could speak, he heard a soft voice from the back seat.

"Brother, I know that you and your parents don't like him, but I really like him very much, very much.'

The red light was flashing, Ruan Hao stepped on the brakes, and he turned his head to look at the back seat. 747650406

Among the same golden colored glazes, one is deep and heavy, the other is light and indifferent, with a beautiful halo still shining.

"You..."

"If he really doesn't cherish me, it can be said to be retribution.