Chapter 50

Since coming to this world, besides his own family and Yan Jingyu, Ruan Xihe is the first time to meet outsiders.

Gu Yanchen, who is originally a detached character, is even more lively after receiving hints from Yan Jingyu.

After performing a few small magic tricks one after another, seeing that Ruan Xihe's mood improved obviously, he found an excuse to leave.

He was afraid that if he didn't leave, the call of "Brother Jingyu" would be over.

He is so good. Holding a fragrant rose in his hand, Ruan Xihe sighed sincerely.

This rose suddenly appeared in Yan Jingyu's hand just now, and he gave it to him. As for why, Gu Yanchen sent it himself, the reason is obvious,

Thinking of the playfulness of the young man who was not a few years older than him winking at Yan Jingyu just now, that clever way was really super fun.

"You have a good relationship with him?

In Yan Jingyu's social circle, and because he has never heard anyone mentioned by him, Ruan Xihe always thought that Yan Jingyu was as independent as he used to be.

[[Website Tip: The content is wrong, do not use the reading mode! ]

]

"The Yan family and the Gu family have had some business dealings in recent years. Gu Yanchen is very smart and well-measured."

Although he didn't respond directly, the meaning in the words also showed that his feelings for Gu Yanchen were okay.

"Gu Yanchen is the youngest son of the Gu family. He was spoiled since he was a child. The three elder brothers above him formally met Yan Jingyu at a banquet four years ago."

"The character of jumping off is also thick-skinned, and he handles things rough and thin. Once he couldn't understand the Yan family's subordinates and fought with Yan Jingyu's private ridicule. After Yan Jingyu found out, he gave him a look. , the relationship between the two started to get better at that time." Listening, Ruan Xihe looked at the man in front of him.

No matter how he acts like he doesn't care, this person still wants to be recognized, right? That's why he made friends with Gu Yanchen.

Although this friendship is a bit too cold.

Thinking of the speechless expression on the young man's face when he left just now, Ruan Xihe couldn't help laughing.

"Happy?"

Reaching out to pinch his face, Yan Jingyu asked,

snort

When asked this question, Ruan Xihe immediately withdrew his smile and turned his face away. Yan Jingyu was slightly stunned as his hands were still there, and some of the babies who didn't understand why they were smiling happily just now lost their temper again.