Chapter 139

While Ruan Xihe was busy with work, Yan Jingyu was not idle either. www.mankewenxue.com He couldn't just let what happened that day go by like this. He didn't know what Ruan Xihe did. He realized that this matter had nothing to do with him, but he would definitely have to settle the account if it was calculated on his head. .

The hatred that morning made him roll as far as he could, and he will never forget it in his life. Accompanying him, he asked himself that he knew Ruan Nuansuhe's character very well. Looking at the soft person, in fact, he has a very stubborn personality, with extreme distinctions in likes and dislikes, and also loves to get into the wrong end.

This can be seen from the fact that his relationship with the emperor, the empress and the prince became weaker and weaker as he grew up. Even though he once persuaded him that he was never a burden, and the emperor, queen and prince never regarded him as a trouble, but he still stayed in his own small world.

He worked hard to make himself outstanding, but his innocence and smile were gradually buried in these busy schedules, and he finally became a top spiritual planter who is considered cold and unapproachable by everyone. , once the hatred and thoughts at that time became the facts identified by Ruan Xihe, then - once he could not produce enough evidence to confirm that the mastermind was someone else, then he would always be the person Ruan Xihe hated. The people behind it were well calculated.

According to Ruan Xihe's character and ability, 04 he should get out, and he couldn't stay here any longer.

Because of Ruan Xihe's gradually sensitive mind, the emperor loves him even more, not afraid that he won't act like a baby and make demands, but afraid that he will be bored in everything and have trouble with them.

This is a rare request, and since he is a military general, he was not allowed to return to the main planet when he went to the border. This is not a difficult thing, and the emperor will definitely agree.

Once he was forced to leave, this matter would be ignored. After all, according to his childhood, he would never expose his scars for the humiliation that night, let alone find someone to investigate him.

He almost lost the chance to stand by his side forever. To be able to think so comprehensively must be someone who is familiar with Ruan Xihe, who is familiar with him, and who knows the court relationship like the palm of his hand.

And that dinner party. It was a charity bazaar initiated by the third prince. Because it was a good deed, the emperor supported it very much, and even personally presented his finger wrench as an auction item.

Therefore, all the noble children in the row participated, and even a few faces and hearts The discordant prince also arrived on time. It was such a banquet, but such a thing happened.

On the surface, the most suspicious would be the princes. Then the crown prince was born, but he has not succeeded in the end, and everyone has a chance. Ruan Xihe is the closest to the prince, and with his character, this matter will inevitably end in a relationship breakup, so the prince will lose the support of his general.

In this way, whether he chooses to be neutral or support any of them in the end, it is beneficial to them. But if you think about it carefully, in fact, this matter was not established at the beginning.

Everyone knows Ruan Xihe's position in the emperor's heart, whoever touches him will die. On the one hand, because Ruan Xihe is the child of the emperor's sister, on the other hand, although the emperor was very dissatisfied with the marriage between Marquis Wu'an and the Lord, he and Marquis Wu'an were good friends growing up. My friend and brother-in-law is missing, and my sister is overwhelmed." "Crazy, this is the only heir of the Ruan family, his only nephew, so he must love him well. Who dares to make Ruan Xihe unhappy, he can be happy.