Chapter 133

Gao Feng did not expect to see Yan Jingyu here, even if it was rumored that the two were in love in his previous life, he had never heard of Yan Jingyu coming to school to attend Ruan Xihe's class.

From a distance, I saw the two of them walking towards the classroom surrounded by a group of students like stars holding the moon, led by 0pha, their indistinguishable faces were rarely cold, and the smile in their eyes was easy to see He is in a good mood now.

"I'll prepare the lesson plans and instruments first, and you should find a seat first."

Putting the backpack on the small table next to the podium, Ruan Xihe said.

"Well, then I'll find a place first."

Yan Jingyu looked at the hundred or so seats in the classroom, they were very good, there were very few vacancies, and even the students who had greeted them friendly just now had flocked to find seats, which made the few seats available. There are fewer vacancies.

"You are very welcome."

This is Yan Jingyu's sincere praise.

He has always known that the person he likes is extremely outstanding, not to mention his family background, but only him, at the age of 3 he can recite "Basics of Pharmacopoeia", fluids, and medicines, which makes his already famous name even more famous across the stars.

You know, the most lacking thing in the entire interstellar world is the top-level spiritual potion. Alpha, Beta, Omega, the strongest in terms of strength, but also the weakest.

, has spiritual power, which was considered to be the strongest existence from the beginning of the ancestors.

But generation after generation, it cannot be ignored that the shortest of the three sexes, and usually dies in the most painful form.

And the stronger the mental power, the better the Alpha's ability, the shorter the life span, and the more painful the death.

After more than a thousand years of development, human beings have gradually figured out the reason. The stronger the Alpha, the stronger his domain. After a certain period of time, due to excessive use of the domain, the mental power will become disordered. Once disordered, it will damage the brain nerves. Compression is performed, so there will be migraine problems until death, that is, it is really painful to death.

At this time, Lingzhi Industry began to develop, and 0 discovered that it was originally just an opportunity for 0, who was pampered and responsible for reproduction, to come before others.

Compared with a, it is much more convenient than others in the process of refining potions, and the failure rate is much lower.

Those who went mad due to self-reliant violence were elevated to an unprecedented position. Then, in the following five thousand years, it gradually evolved into a top spiritual planter who can enjoy all kinds of preferential treatment in the whole star.

It is no longer divided by gender, but because of the natural affinity for spiritual plants, the proportion among the planters is the largest, and even among the top spiritual planters, all of them are 0mega.

Spiritual power potions range from level 1 to level 6. It seems that the first level is not far away, but for the spiritual planter, each step is a challenge, especially after level 4.

At least half of the spiritual planters in the entire interstellar world can't cross the threshold of level 4 or above in their entire lives.

It is conceivable how precious a level 6 spirit potion is.