Chapter 57

"Boss, do you dislike me? Why do you suddenly want to change seats?

Before Yan Jingyu could react, Zhao Kaiqing, who followed, had already howled.

"Go get my book"

The school bully is full of orders to his younger brother, and when he turns to look at the boy beside him, he looks obedient again.

Turning his head to look at Yan Jingyu, with smiles on his brows and eyes, it was the day when he met Ruan Xihe for the first time.

He is not alone in thinking this way.

When Ruan Xihe walked towards Yan Jingyu, many people cast their gazes.

They all thought he was looking for Yan Jingyu to trouble him,

Although he has never seen a school bully bullying others, he has beaten many people with bad morals. Isn't Yan Jingyu just like this.

[[Website reminder: The content is wrong, don't use the reading mode! ]

]

I heard that his mother was indiscreet, she was a junior and dared not tell who the man was, so she just gave birth to a child with a hearing disability.

Isn't this the punishment of God for destroying the family of his mother and for his illegitimate child?

Just looking at how good-looking this kid is, you can tell how good-looking his mother is. It's just this kind of fox who knows how to seduce men.

So what if the son studies well? A disability is a disability.

What's more, this person stole money when he was young, although in the end it was settled because there was no evidence, but he was the only one in the classroom, so there was no need for evidence. These bits and pieces of information have been scattered in the gossip of various schools a long time ago. For outstanding students, this kind of attention is natural, but for Yan Jingyu, it is undoubtedly punishment again and again.

as it is now. Even though the person concerned is there, there are still people who can clearly articulate these gossips in a whisper. No one expected that Ruan Xihe wasn't looking for trouble.

Seeing his obedient appearance, and the declaration that he would be at the same table with Yan Jingyu, the classroom fell silent. Even the few students who were lecturing on the topic couldn't help but stop and look at their progress.

Don't quite understand what's going on.

"You're writing math?"

Ruan Xihe was a little dizzy after looking at the calculations on the draft paper. He was at a loss as he had never been exposed to these. Can know whether this is mathematics or the reminder of 521 deep in the consciousness. Moved closer, he looked at Yan Jingyu's exercise booklet, E

The line of sight meets the familiar handwriting, as always, the knife head and swallow tail, the writing is powerful.